--Northwind engineering Windows
--Autoform Windows

??????????????

VIPER FAN FROM AUSTRIA
(red 1995 rt10)

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Northwind if you have a factory hard top. The Autoform one is great but you need their top to use the windows. V-mania has the coolest ones, and I think they make the most. Biff is a great guy and has other great stuff.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Vipermania windows and top. Like them very much. The Northwind windows openings are larger than Vipermania and they lock. The Hennessey Windows I saw had no openings at all. So if the top is on / windows in on a summer day- You have to use the Air Conditioner to stay comfortable.

Don Hiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchase Vmania windows about 18 months ago and I'm extremely satisfied with them. They are tinted, which I didn't expect when I ordered them.

They produce a neat, professional appearance and are easy to remove & install.

Don

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a lot of problems with the Vmania's on my 94. Every car is a little different, so don't be afraid to send them back if they don't fit your car. Biff will back his product. I used them anyway, it was just a major hassle to get them to fit right and work with the factory hard top and soft top.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered the V-mania windows for my 96-RT.
Question - I installed poppers to open the doors, and ordered
the one piece windows without the entry vents - I noticed on
the HMS site they refer to a manual door release, in case for
some reason the poppers don't work. Does anyone have info
on how this works.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HP, I had the HMS system roof, glass and poppers all worked great, manual release is a mechanical fixing, length of cable which attaches to the lock inside the door and is accessed when the hood is open, the cable needs a hole drilling in the front edge of the door, if the poppers fail or you leave your keys inside the car a sharp tug on the cable will open the door. It also has a locking device with a key so nobody pop the hood and open the door.

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it would be nice if everyone here could show pictures of the different tops and windows, so as to have a point of comparison.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a used set of stock sliding windows from a VCA member. They are a great improvement over the zip outs. I think they were stock on the 96 RT only. I didn't want to put out the $$ for any of the aftermarket windows. I think mine are a good compromise.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V-mania is a great looking set and they fit very well.---Biff is a great guy and his products are top notch..........
BURNOUT.gif