1992 VIN NUmber 30 for sale "Help Needed"

Glenn G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good Viper Mechanic on Long Island. I have a 1992 Viper, VIN #30 I will be looking to sell in 2018. It has about 400 miles, never been titled and the window and door kits are still in the original unopened packaging. The car has been kept on display in a temperature controlled room for the last 25 years and has not seen the pavement for about 7. I am concerned because it has not been driven that it would need some work to prepare it for sale. Thank you in advance.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I don’t know anyone on Long Island, however, your best option is Chuck Tator / Tators Garage

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with and highly recommend Chuck Tator. To be done safely on any stored car...especially a Gen I Viper, put it into the hands of a pro !! Chuck's shop is in South Salem, NY. 914-763-3136

OP
OP
G

Glenn G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be available for purchase after Winter. I will be bringing it to the person recommended in this thread and then most likely to Scottsdale. You are welcome to present any offers for consideration.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you taking it to Auction ? Barrett Jackson ? They usually have no reserve...

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you are open to Offers..What are you thinking. You must have a number in mind.