1994 Sale Price and top replacement

bcgeyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a '94 Viper with around 26k miles in good condition. 2 sets of rims (original grayish and chrome, with caps), trunk carpet, a couple sets of floor mats. I think I have a good idea, but would like some feedback regarding a reasonable selling price when listing it for sale (I am upgrading to a Gen 3, 2003-2005). Also, I am curious about finding a replacement top, as the one with it is in good condition canvas-wise but somewhat bent-up with the cross supports and side metal (looks like it was manhandled previously when going on and off the car). Any ideas would be appreciated. Located in the Los Angeles area.

whatthe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have a 94 in good condition with 34000 miles. You will be better off trying to fix the top than then trying to replace it the last top I saw for sale was $2000. Watch the EBAY auctions to get an idea of prices I would like to get $24000 for my car if I wanted to sell it but they are probably not as desireable as the newer ones because they are a pretty raw car.

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a '94 Viper with around 26k miles in good condition. 2 sets of rims (original grayish and chrome, with caps), trunk carpet, a couple sets of floor mats. I think I have a good idea, but would like some feedback regarding a reasonable selling price when listing it for sale (I am upgrading to a Gen 3, 2003-2005). Also, I am curious about finding a replacement top, as the one with it is in good condition canvas-wise but somewhat bent-up with the cross supports and side metal (looks like it was manhandled previously when going on and off the car). Any ideas would be appreciated. Located in the Los Angeles area.

Buy a Hard Top, They are great! Look at the Autoform Group tops, they have 3 that will fit your car, and there AWESOME!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery