1995 Emerald Green RT/10

fdjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've posted an ad in the classified section under VIPERS WANTED looking to trade my 95 RT/10 PLUS cash (from me) for a 96 or 97 GTS in Blue with White Stripes.
Check out the ad for more info and PM me if interested.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TRADE 1995 Emerald Green for Blu/White GTS??

You obviously mean you would sell it outright, correct? Id be amazed if any private party would do that trade, maybe a dealer / broker. GOOD LUCK

OP
OP
F

fdjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: TRADE 1995 Emerald Green for Blu/White GTS??

I've actually had TWO offers for this very deal so far...So I guess I'm all set with LUCK! (First car was red, second car is very nice, I just need to get some updated photos to him of my car, it's been RAINING non stop for 22 out of the last 27 days here)

I'm just wondering if someone out there would like some CA$H AND a 1995 RT/10. The OFFER was my car PLUS some of MY CASH for a GTS!!! I figured someone looking to raise some $$$$ could STILL keep a very nice, very well maintained, EMERALD GREEN VIPER in their garage and put a nice piece of cake in their BANK ACCOUNT too.

I WILL NOT be VIPERLESS at anytime....CAN NOT DO IT....Just thought this might appeal to someone looking to take a GTS out of their garage and replace it with an RT/10 plus a nice pile of CASH.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fdjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: TRADE 1995 Emerald Green for Blu/White GTS??

The ad I have is under.... VIPERS WANTED. It's for a GTS for $30K CASH. I'll do either deal. Straight CASH, or a partial trade involving my RT/10. Sorry if I confused anyone. Just looking for a GTS and don't want to be without a Viper, especially after waiting all winter to enjoy it!! I LOVE my RT/10 but it gets cold in New England and a GTS would give me a longer driving season.

96 or 97 GTS Blue with White Stripes - ViperClub Classifieds

Last edited by a moderator:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$30,000 for a 1996 or 1997 Blue with White Stripes GTS is a little low unless you get high high mileage. They seem to be at low $30s and up depending on condition and mileage. Low mileage cars can be in the high $30s and even $40s, especially for the 1996 models.

Last edited:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant see any difference driving-season-wise ...salt, rain, snow.
Except for the e-windows.

A GEN-I can be made water proof also!

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a 97 bw on this site just a few days ago for 26k<,,(rebuild title) looked really nice, there was a 96 just on ebay 32 bin, no one bought,30 will get one,like it or not, I also feel the pain, Im going to put my 95 rt up next week,nice clean 35k miles with ac and hardtop, Ill take anything over 21k for it.(I had a offer last year for 26500,I have took).....