1st Annual WWII Veterans Charity Golf Outing NJ VCA June 9,2006

viper handler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick update, The owner of the Elton John edition SRT-8 was spotted at Warnock this week carrying a pink womens pocketbook. Unfortunately prior to the photo evidence, Bob was able to discard the bag and save himself
from the print media blitz that was sure to ensue.

True Story.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn wish I could be there but its my sons Stingray and Shamu theme, 3rd birthday party at 3:00 :) cant wait for his Viper theme party :)

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, as of 4:50 pm Thursday 6/8/06 we have 65 golfers, not bad for a first outing.....

But wait....... we still have plenty of room! So, if you decide in the morning that work is not for you, then drive down with a check to Cream Ridge and play golf with some of the worst golfers you ever saw, it will certainly be something for the record books.

creamridgegolfclub.com for directions

Fore! :shocked:

If you have a helmet, wear it :2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol the poor little guy got 6 stitches last night above his eye,just in time for his party today :( ..............Have fun guys remember lots of pics :)

viper handler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let me be the first to say what a great job by Chris S.,Larry D., Bob C., Donna(the one and only),Charlie, the Mazza's, Tommy R(who was seen on the course drinking driving and smoking), and all those involved in running your first golf outing. If it wasn't called the 1st Viper Golf outing I would swear you guys have done this before.
Also thanks to Adel who bought me my first drink of the day(you gotta love that). Can't wait to see the pictures from Rolstar posted.
GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, for those of you that missed this event, you missed out on one hell of a time.

It looks like we have a great start for our charity!

Brian Mazza, Chris Saul, Tom Roeller and as always the glue that sticks us together, Donna! They did one heck of a job, and fun was had by one and all.

Special high performance carts were given to Steve Mazza and former Viper race car driver Chris Barone, who showed Brian Mazza what a properly tuned cart can do.....I told them to bring helmets :shocked:

I would like to thank Warnock Automotive Group for their unending support of our events! Especially Tom Nolfi and Robert Warnock, who I was very happy to see out on the course. Also Buhler Dodge, Darren and Don thanks for putting up the car, sorry about the broken windows.(just kidding)You two are a class act, and we appreciate your support as well.

Others to be mentioned:
The Offices of Michael & Carroll(AKA Carroll Landscaping)
OES Services
Rolstar Graphics
Chrysler Financial
Trenton Corrugated
Hughes Enterprises
S&B Pallet
High Gear Cycles
3M
Apex Xpress Inc
Woodhouse Dodge
Partsrack
Dom Nolfi
John York
Cathy Grecco...Keeping evreyone honest :D
Creamridge Golf Club...Bill Marine
and the rest of our officers and leadership members :2tu:

So stay tuned to more events from the NJ VCA, especially our next official event held in Sommerville in July, See our post in Events and Gatherings.

Bobby Cerchione

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang