1st SRT coupe!!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a previous post by Chad, I went on hotwheels.com to search if it was true and low and behold here's the 1st SRT coupe model!

You must be registered for see images

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have that version and a version w/copper colored wheels. The ones I found last night both had the chrome wheels, but had the different years as I mentioned in my other post. I saw both the chrome and copper versions on EBay about a week ago which is how I knew they were out.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny they did not make a hotwheel or matchbox version of the SRT-10. Just the Comp Coupe. Maybe they know something we don't? They probably wouldn't sell!!!

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that 1baddride had theirs out first.

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then again the HW version is much more authentic. I can't wait for Greenlight's version to come out in Sept!

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another interesting note is the Hotwheels on some of the early packages have 2005 srt-c that has been corrected but the base still says 2005. Here is one I have....

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 1 of the 2005 error SRT-C's and 1 that says 06' in both places (both are b/w). Any idea if one is going to be a lot more valuable than the other? Also, where did you find a purple SRT-C? I havent seen that one

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a prototype. Hw's generally uses "barbie" flesh tone plastic on prototypes.

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing is it may say 1:64th on the pack but an actual measuring puts it at 1:55th it just barely fits in my case. The blue one is from series 2 and the best looking one in my opinion.