Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, these are Gen 2 fitment only, and not Gen 2 fitment with SRT rear calipers. The rear lip is far to big to allow for the larger SRT caliper.

Also, price is OBO within reason.

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GLWS
Nice FGT I see there.... any more pics of it? :drive:

Saw yours too with the new shoes.:2tu: One of these days I will get someone to come do mine justice and have some pictures taken of it. A fully built LSX motored AEV Brute is headed this way. Maybe once all is settled, I can get someone out to take a few pictures. I love the GT more than ever. What a great car.

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw yours too with the new shoes.:2tu: One of these days I will get someone to come do mine justice and have some pictures taken of it. A fully built LSX motored AEV Brute is headed this way. Maybe once all is settled, I can get someone out to take a few pictures. I love the GT more than ever. What a great car.

Thanks Bud and Glad to hear you are happy with your GT.. was under the impression you would be. Great , Great Car!!

AEV Huh ? Sawwweeeet !!!!

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Jeep came in yesterday and is off for an LS stroker transplant. Really cool truck.

Wheels are still here for the taking.

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updating the price to $4200. Very cheap for a set of brand new tires and wheels. Saves roughly two grand over a new set.