+ 20 shiney vipers all in a row.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big thank you to David Kuzmiak of the Southern Calif Club for organizing a great event at Meguiars.
We all met at the Corporate HQ, and were greeted by none other than Barry Meguiar, that Car Crazy TV guy. He had a camera crew and interviewed many members for possible inclusion on his TV show. We then munched on sweet rolls while they opened their classroom. Mike then walked us through some of the history of waxes. Whenever he goofed up something, Barry would interject in an enthusiastic way to clear up any questions.
They explained the differences between waxes, polish, cleaners, protectants, etc. We even got a free goodie bag stuffed with detailing spray, applicator pads, microfiber detail cloths, and even a bottle of their new nxt Tech Wax.
After gobbling down the provided pizza's we adjurned to the service bays where we had left a couple black, very scratchy Vipers.
We then had 2 black Vipers professionally buffed out. The before and after results were spectacular. They showed us the proper way to use 2 different electric buffers.
Each car, in turn was led into a well lighted stall, where we were allowed to experience all their products. Under the watchful eye of several professional detailers, we buffed our Vipers to a shiney glow. Many of us used clay bars for the first time, and were amazed at how much stuff was removed from our "clean" cars.
Most of us came away with a great respect for the NXT line of products.
Thanks again david for a great time. :usa:

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah... Top shelf clinic. I learned TONS. NXT is sweeeeet!!
You must be registered for see images attach

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dammit! I forgot to click off a few of Jeff's (YellowFever) twin turbo. :p
Thing sounds bone stock at idle. Complete sleeper, if any viper could be a sleeper that is.. :2tu:

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no problem.... (mine)

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice post, i saw the guy who does car crazy on speedtv in one
of the pics are they going to do a segment from this, it sure
looked like they were, if so when might it be. nice cars to all :2tu:
:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

tom

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Austin.
Yeah WANTED... That was THE Barry Meguier.
He showed up with a camera crew and filmed a few "Car Crazy" stories. In the clinic he gave a great history of the family biz. (nice prodding Dave.)
More Thanks to Mike P. He's a pro. Dedicated to say the least. I think I ended up with at least $80 worth of goodie bag stuff. Not to mention free pizza.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like a great time and very nice show of Vipers.

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
256000_0115.jpg

256000_00117.jpg

256000_0116.jpg

4B Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was an awesome seminar. Amazing how good all the Vipers looked after we worked on them. The best part is how they showed us how to buff out scratches. There was one section of my Viper that had some pretty noticeable scratches but after the buffing tutorial on my Viper, voila! nothing left but a glassy surface. I could barely believe my eyes. My Viper looked twice as good as the day I got it. Aside from seeing the results on everyone's Vipers, what sold me was the time it took to get such awesome results. Claybarring, light buffing, and Tech Wax application and removal probably took less than an hour. I'm now going to be a Meguiar's customer for life.

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a GREAT event!
Very cool for Barry Meguiar himself to show up for the event. A real class act, or should I say Gold Class act.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics! I use Meguiars on my ACR and the stuff does a fine job.

So where are the burn out pics? :laugh: WAY too much posing going on.