2001 Delivery??

Reaction score
Hi Gang, does anyone know if any 2001's been delivered yet?...any race teams get any, or any dealers?...Inquiring minds want too know...
You must be registered for see images

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking to Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge and he told me that they have a yellow GTS and a few other 2001's that have arrived (the yellow GTS may be available!). They also have a few new 2000's left to sell if anybody is looking for one. Give them a jingle at 1-800-889-1893. Good luck!

Chris

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I've got a 2001 Sapphire Blue/Silver Striped ACR sitting in my driveway right now. I ordered the car well over a year ago and it showed up last Friday. The car is AWESOME. The rear brakes are larger than my '98, and the newer (2000 on) motor is WAY smoother than the '98. It actually feels like a regular car (no rattling, smooth idle, new car smell...)! I haven't gotten into the ABS yet, but I'm sure by tonight I'll have it all figured out.

I can't thank Bill Pemberton and Bob Woodhouse enough for the effort they put into making it easy for me to get this car. They put a race alignment on it, corner weighted it, lowered it, Porsche deflectors and even did a full detail on the car without me even having to ask. Also, they are both at almost all of the Viper Days events, both National Champions in their respective class (phenominal drivers) and very nice people. They both even offered me to stay at their house when I came to get the car.

The 2001s did go up quite a bit in price, though. My car stickered for over 90K!!!!!! I know Bill has quite a few 2000s that they are willing to make killer deals on. The savings on a 2000 between what Dodge marked up (for 2001) and what Woodhouse is marking down would be phenominal. If ABS isn't worth a ton of money to you, pick up a 2000. The difference between the 2000s up and 1999s earlier is pretty dramatic if the car is to be a daily driver.

I always saw people on this board complimenting Bill Pemberton and Bob Woodhouse and thought they were just kiss-asses. Most people that know me, know that I don't throw compliments around too often. Usually I'm on this board to sling insults and trash-talk, but they really do go WAY beyond great service and they have the best prices you can get to boot.

If you are even considering getting a 2000 or 2001 Viper you HAVE to call Bill (800) 889-1893. You won't even need to call anybody else.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I've got a 2001 Sapphire Blue/Silver Striped ACR sitting in my driveway right now. I ordered the car well over a year ago and it showed up last Friday. The car is AWESOME. The rear brakes are larger than my '98, and the newer (2000 on) motor is WAY smoother than the '98. It actually feels like a regular car (no rattling, smooth idle, new car smell...)! I haven't gotten into the ABS yet, but I'm sure by tonight I'll have it all figured out.

I can't thank Bill Pemberton and Bob Woodhouse enough for the effort they put into making it easy for me to get this car. They put a race alignment on it, corner weighted it, lowered it, Porsche deflectors and even did a full detail on the car without me even having to ask. Also, they are both at almost all of the Viper Days events, both National Champions in their respective class (phenominal drivers) and very nice people. They both even offered me to stay at their house when I came to get the car.

The 2001s did go up quite a bit in price, though. My car stickered for over 90K!!!!!! I know Bill has quite a few 2000s that they are willing to make killer deals on. The savings on a 2000 between what Dodge marked up (for 2001) and what Woodhouse is marking down would be phenominal. If ABS isn't worth a ton of money to you, pick up a 2000. The difference between the 2000s up and 1999s earlier is pretty dramatic if the car is to be a daily driver.

I always saw people on this board complimenting Bill Pemberton and Bob Woodhouse and thought they were just kiss-asses. Most people that know me, know that I don't throw compliments around too often. Usually I'm on this board to sling insults and trash-talk, but they really do go WAY beyond great service and they have the best prices you can get to boot.

If you are even considering getting a 2000 or 2001 Viper you HAVE to call Bill (800) 889-1893. You won't even need to call anybody else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang