2001 GTS exhaust if anyone wants it.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free to a good home
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a 2001 stock GTS exhaust, intake tubes, air filters, front brake pads and shifter that I want to get rid of and out of the garage. Hate to put them in the trash, but have no use since DC bought my lemon back.

Anyone interested please post.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by SLITHRN on 05-30-2002 at 10:10 AM</font>

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SLITHRN:
Free to a good home
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a 2001 stock GTS exhaust, intake tubes, air filters, front brake pads and shifter that I want to get rid of and out of the garage. Hate to put them in the trash, but have no use since DC bought my lemon back.

Anyone interested please post.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was cool.
cool.gif
cool.gif

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like the air filters - probably the only one interested in stock ones. Hey slitherin': explain a little more about the lemon law. How many times did you have to incur the same problem prior to DC buying it back? Was their a time limitation?

I would be happy to send you the funds for shipping on the filters. Many thanks - just drop me a confidential e-mail....

OP
OP
S

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stuff was taken almost immediately,

Steve,

I will post and email the all the detail when I get the check next week and it clears the bank.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by SLITHRN on 05-30-2002 at 10:10 AM</font>