2001 Sapphire/Silver GTS Drawing *Pic*

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went over to my friend's house the other day & was asked to go check something out in his kid's room. I was taken back by what I saw... my buddy Austin had drawn this about 4 years ago when he was in 6th grade!!! His Mom had put it away in a safe place & just come across it again recently. I was living in AL at the time and sent them the bottom picture of my Viper, which was new to me in 2005, & not too long afterward he drew this with thoughts of giving it to me. The only part I was bummed about was that it turned out so cool he decided to keep it for himself... MAN I could not blame him!!! I think it is the coolest thing! What do ya think?

Now for the tough part... convincing him & his Mom that it would look SO much better in MY garage!!! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 6th grade I couldn't even draw stick figures right. I think if you buy him a new RC GTS you might just have that hanging in your garage.

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 6th grade I couldn't even draw stick figures right. I think if you buy him a new RC GTS you might just have that hanging in your garage.

LOL I love it! The only problem is that he is now 16 & has his license... he may not settle for anything less than the KEYS to the real GTS... MINE :shocked:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I love it! The only problem is that he is now 16 & has his license... he may not settle for anything less than the KEYS to the real GTS... MINE :shocked:

Maybe you should send me the car for safe keeping:D

Are Roe superchargers even smog legal in Kalifornia:confused:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you wouldn't mind I'd like to know the rwhp and rwtq figures for that car. Beautiful. and similar to mine.

Thanks,

Ted

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the build was done at Roe Racing the car had 707rwhp 736rwtq, but the motor lasted just over 1.5 years until oil got past the rings in two cylinders & was toast just outside the 1 year warranty period. It has now been rebuilt here locally and is pushing 636rwhp & I cannot remember the torque figure. The car has been running great since the new build & I am very happy with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang