2003 GTS at Concours d'Elegance Amelia Island

Reaction score
2003 GTS at Concours d\'Elegance Amelia Island

The 2003? Concept GTS made a HUGE appearance at the Concours today in Amelia Island Florida. It truly received the most attention and was at the entrance to the event. There was a tremendous amount of Carbon Fiber at the bottom of the side exhaust and at the bottom of the rear end. Large Spoiler on the back as well. Red with Silver Stripe. Hot but I still miss the Curves. Wheels look huge with Rims. It will be interesting to see how much will be the same as the production car. Funny how the Viper got all this attention from attendies, but no other Vipers in the show.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2003 GTS at Concours d\'Elegance Amelia Island

Did you take any pics? I hope you did. I couldn't make it because I was on a business trip to Italy. Let us know more on the event. Did they say anything on where to buy one and how?

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

I did take pictures. I will develop them and try to get them on the board. Did not have a digital camara with me. No info on where to buy one either. The show was about the same as last year. Many of the same cars appeared. BIGGER turnout by far. Really cool sport cadillac concept though.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't wait to see the new pics. i was just at Ferman BMW and i got to see the 2nd Z8 that was just unloaded. Nice, look for it on the road.