2003 SRT - COUPES, I have 2 ???

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both of my SRT Vipers are titled as COUPES....any idea why :confused: .....they were titled this way on the MSO....license bureau argued with me when I titled these cars, said there were no convertables.....I had to fill out a form claiming the MSO was wrong....

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't a coupe be cheaper on the taxes and insurance? I had a Ferrari that was in the tax office records as a 2dr coupe. It was a GTSi, but try explaining that to the dimbulbs at the tax ASSessors office.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looked at my registration from Michigan. They state Dodge - 2 door. Wow, that is descriptive. Guess there is no other 2 door available from Dodge. At least the 1995 registration says 2 door convertible (but of course it was a roadster and not a convertible).

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worse yet-

I noticed that my MSO says "coupe" as well, but even worse- it lists the horsepower as a paltry 65. So why am I stuck with a $3,000 guzzler tax for such a lowly rice burner? :D

luv2race2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Worse yet-

At the local DMV for bringing in a car out of state, The paperwork originally said coupe, it was verified as a convertible. They changed the registered paperwork accordingly!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang