2004 GSXR-1000 W/ EXHAUST VS TWIN TURBO VIPER VIDEO...

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to download it when maintenance is not being performed on the server :eek: Give it another try. The server was down for a while today.

Son of a gun, it worked now :p Usually it means "buh-bye you can never download me" though :confused:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad it worked for you. We really had a server problem sometime overnight, it came back up this afternoon.

Too bad that Gary's site is still without bandwidth though, I didn't have the chance to download video footage that you guys really seemed to like :confused:

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice job with the mods. Very nice. Its very rare to come across a car that can match a bike in acceleration, even more rare to see it walk away like that.

Most motorcyclists I know would consider it very cool, as thats the reason that many get into riding in the first place. There's a lot to be said for "bang for the buck".

Anyone that says its impossible for a car to out-accelerate a bike is just an idiot (or too young to know better) - it all depends on how much you spend on either. Imagine how fast that GSXR would be if the same amount of cash was used to modify it. :) The cost to simply buy the GSXR wouldn't even get you started on serious mods for the Viper.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say, that is _very_ nice - the car, the relatively mild exhaust note, and of course the thrashing of the GSXR. Congrats to Gary and Heffner both! I especially like the gear-sensitive boost demonstrated in that last video - short of good traction control, that's the best setup for a car on street tires.