2004 GSXR-1000 W/ EXHAUST VS TWIN TURBO VIPER VIDEO...

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: That is vicious, the only way to really have the perspective of that video is to have ridden that bike. Awesome weapon, thats the only way to describe it!

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I myself have an Rc51 and have had many other bikes at one time or another. But for you work that 1000 the way you did, all i can say is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! SIMPLY UNREAL!!!!!!!!!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There should have been one more race to make it even.

Put the camera man on the back of the bike and see how well he does with the added weight! :p

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS GARY, a job well done by you and THE BIG HEFFNER. Your car is the ultimate street car, excellent workmanship, super clean and with a demon under the hood. ENJOY THE BOOST AND THE SMILE FROM A$$ TO EAR.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, thaks a lot. The car is pretty impressive. The guy on the bike is a cool guy. He didn't think there was any way I would outrun him. He really could not believe it. Some guys are getting all bent out of shape over this race. I really did not expect it, but now I am hearing that the race was a hoax. I have offered to race another stock busa, or gsxr-1000 to put this thing to rest. I'm not sure what it's going to take to make some folks a believer, but I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, if I have to. We will see.

I am glad you guys got such a kick out of it. I will let you know how this turns out.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man...We need people to post "quotes" from other sites, namely bike sites. The one I am on, only has 2 replies, but with a [******] load of views. One of the two replies comes from a guy that is convinced that no car could ever beat a bike. PERIOD. He stated last night that the GSXR should have started out in 2nd gear instead of 3rd?!? He could tell that from your video?!? I know I sure couldn't tell!

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,

Looking at the video, you are making me consider sending the car back to Heffner's for an AEM. Having the progressive boost control will be a great add on. The AEM was not available when I had the TT done. I assume you don't have inspections down there. Unfortunately in NJ they plug into the diagnostic port of the car. With the AEM they wont get anything. I will have to register the car as a limited use to get around the inspection fiasco. Car looks and sounds sweet. Good luck and keep them video's coming.

Bandit400 :headbang:

xceler8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So uh Gary, when you gonna race a bike that ins't STOCK. Affraid you may lose to a turbo Busa... That would be a nice race, turbo versus turbo... if you guys are curious as to what the gixxer guys are saying, go to www.gixxer.com under the 1k forums.

Nice race Gary, i give you props, your car looks great with teh stock appearance and the beast under the hood. Before you race next time, try posting on the gixxer board to get suggestions as to how you can set up the race to make it the fairest for both sides. That seems the most logical.
Good video though, you should setup the next race on a private or closed off road and get some cameras on teh ground. That would be awsome to get some fly-bys at 150. Then we can hear what your car sounds like fromt eh outside as it whines by. It looked like you had different boost settings in each gear. How much boost were you primarily running in each gear or rpm whichever way you have it configured? Size turbos?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So uh Gary, when you gonna race a bike that ins't STOCK. Affraid you may lose to a turbo Busa... That would be a nice race, turbo versus turbo... if you guys are curious as to what the gixxer guys are saying, go to www.gixxer.com under the 1k forums.

Nice race Gary, i give you props, your car looks great with teh stock appearance and the beast under the hood. Before you race next time, try posting on the gixxer board to get suggestions as to how you can set up the race to make it the fairest for both sides. That seems the most logical.
Good video though, you should setup the next race on a private or closed off road and get some cameras on teh ground. That would be awsome to get some fly-bys at 150. Then we can hear what your car sounds like fromt eh outside as it whines by. It looked like you had different boost settings in each gear. How much boost were you primarily running in each gear or rpm whichever way you have it configured? Size turbos?

Can I ask WHY it wasn't a fair race? Is that because the GSXR got SMASHED so badly?! :rolleyes:
Both Viper & GSXR started from the same speed and one just finished WAY ahead of the other--every time.

If Gary wanted to make the race FAIR he would have to take at least 1 turbo off! :p

I can't wait until Gary hands a few more bikes their A**es.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can I ask WHY it wasn't a fair race? Is that because the GSXR got SMASHED so badly?! :rolleyes:
Both Viper & GSXR started from the same speed and one just finished WAY ahead of the other--every time.

If Gary wanted to make the race FAIR he would have to take at least 1 turbo off! :p

I can't wait until Gary hands a few more bikes their A**es.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who cares what they are saying?!? We all know what the outcome would be like if it were a turbo busa being run! We have those videos already thanks to Manny laying the smack down on 3 of them. Finally, stop trying to probe and find out what he has under his hood. Actually, who cares. The bike lost. He was obviously a well versed rider and very confident that he would not lose, regardless of how the race was started. :eek:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Who cares what they are saying?!? We all know what the outcome would be like if it were a turbo busa being run! We have those videos already thanks to Manny laying the smack down on 3 of them. Finally, stop trying to probe and find out what he has under his hood. Actually, who cares. The bike lost. He was obviously a well versed rider and very confident that he would not lose, regardless of how the race was started. :eek:

[/QUOTE]

But, you don't understand it wasn't FAIR! :p BaaaWaaaa...

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

But, you don't understand it wasn't FAIR! :p BaaaWaaaa...

[/QUOTE]

Doh! I must have mis-understood.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So uh Gary, when you gonna race a bike that ins't STOCK. Affraid you may lose to a turbo Busa...

Yeah right on... :rolleyes: I'm afraid. I'm shivering right now just thinking about it... :rolleyes:

I think you have a point, we should make the race fair... by putting a passenger on the bike like the one that was riding in my car.

I have already acknowledged that there are plenty of bikes that will outrun my car. Move along fella.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So uh Gary, when you gonna race a bike that ins't STOCK. Affraid you may lose to a turbo Busa...

Yeah right on... :rolleyes: I'm afraid. I'm shivering right now just thinking about it... :rolleyes:

I think you have a point, we should make the race fair... by putting a passenger on the bike like the one that was riding in my car.

Isn't if funny how having 2 people on the Bike would be considered even more UNFAIR by the cry babies!! :rolleyes:

Damn, I can't wait to get my TT GTS back from Jason!! :D

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't if funny how having 2 people on the Bike would be considered even more UNFAIR by the cry babies!! :rolleyes:

Sadly, we will always live in a society that will have people with extreme cases of "Penis Envy". We just have to continue to stay in front of them.

ZX12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think these monster twin turbo Vipers should run in the standing-mile races that they hold at Maxton and Goliad every year. The fastest vehicle at Maxton is a Turbo Busa that went 256 mph, and fastest at Goliad is also a Turbo Busa that went 252 mph. And they only had a half mile to stop! I bet these twin turbo cars will give the bikes a good run! Anyone (turbo or supercharged) planning on running?

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any D bag can buy a fast bike. I have them chasing me everytime I am out in the Viper, there like gnats at a cookout. Why do they insist on that I can kick your ass attitude with there 10 grand POS!! I will not race any more bikes period. Did it once and he almost killed himself trying to beat me..not worth it...I can silently laugh knowing my Roe S/C is is purring under my hood ready to pounce when needed... :D :D :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4