2005 Hot Rod Power Tour

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many guys (if any) were considering doing the Hot Rod Power Tour this year? June 4-11th. Starts in Milwaukee WI, ends in Kissimmee FL. Thousands of cars last year, some were Vipers. If I can work it out I might do it with the POA (Prowler Owners of America)or bring the Viper. Its $55 registration fee unless you do a group register. Complete schedule is on Hot Rod magazines Website. www.hotrod.com :D :usa:

Reaction score
I've been going on HOT ROD POWER TOUR since 1998. I know those guys and they had been asking me to join them when it started a couple of years before '98. The TOURS where only on the west coast and I never went. Well, HOT ROD had their '98 TOUR started Massachusetts to Florida. No way getting out of that one. Plus, they said to me, "we know where you live--better be there" Well I went on the TOUR in my '98 Trans-Am and just couldn't begin to tell you how much fun I had. '99, '00, '01, '02, I drove my silver RT-10. Sold that to V10MAFIA, '03 I drove my silver '03 SRT-10, and last year my 1951 (school bus yellow) Mercury hot rod. Sooooo if you have any questions I think I can answer them. I don't think I remember you car because I thought I spoke to all the Vipers, but I missed you. There where 2000 Long Haulers and 1000's more. I've Long Hauld every TOUR. I have to go--I'll be back with more tomorrow.

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1/4 turn---I have never done the Power tour. I just found out about it last year. About 40 Prowlers are signed up for this year. I am considering going if I can work it out in my schedule. I have Carlisle July 8-10 and A Big Prowler Event-- Wisconsin Dells July 15-22. I'm sure you met some of the POA (Prowler owners of America)Members the last few years. I would love take the Viper because it has a trunk, which the prowler doesn't have. I might pick it up in Indy to save a day or 2 and go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX