2005 TURKEY RUN IN DAYTONA (VIPERS WELCOMED)!

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody that is a real car enthusiasts will enjoy this huge gathering of Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, and Custom Cars inside the Daytona Speedway. If there are any Viper owners out there that want to attend this years 32ND Annual Turkey Run(bike week for cars) with their Viper, we are all invited. The last two years we have been allowed in as an exception(because our cars are too new). We are now officially allowed in and it is documented on the Turkey Run flier. I have reserved parking for 15 Vipers in the newly constructed infield. I think I can get more spaces if we need them as long as it's far enough in advance. If you plan on attending and parking with the Vipers inside it is recommended that you get there before 10AM Friday and Saturday. The price to register your car is $35 and also includes a passenger's admission for the weekend.

If you need more information visit www.turkeyrun.com and pre-register. The event is always the Thurs.,Fri.,Sat., & Sun. of Thanksgiving weekend which is Nov. 24th-27th.

If anybody wants to contact me you can email me at [email protected]. I will try to keep a list of those that are attending. If somebody has any ideas of some nighttime activities(dinner,cruising,etc....) feel free to speak up.

I look forward to seeing other Vipers at the show. Thanks.