2006 Coupe with goodies for sale or possible trade

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have my mind made up about anything really. Leaning toward a GTS, but would consider SRT's. Normally just not a fan of red, but Andy's car changed that for me.

tucker -

Were you at VOI.11 with that car? I've got a slate/silver coupe (h-spokes) and I only noticed one other slate/silver car there...thinking it was yours.

Where is the car now?

What year GTS are you considering? Any interest in a black/silver?

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha... just a small amount of seat time in mine and I
guarantee you will be getting one ;)

tucker -

Were you at VOI.11 with that car? I've got a slate/silver coupe (h-spokes) and I only noticed one other slate/silver car there...thinking it was yours.

Where is the car now?

What year GTS are you considering? Any interest in a black/silver?

Jerry, I would own one like your car in a heartbeat, but I need to keep my kidneys.

I wasn't at VOI.11 with the car. I am pretty open to look at any GTS, so long as it has black interior and isn't a ****. As Plum would say, fully disclosed cars only please.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE: Car is heading to ART tomorrow to have all mods removed, and it will be sold in stock form. Please PM offers for the car in stock form. If it is desired with some of the modifications, price can be negotiated while the modifications are still available. Something else is incoming, and this one must go.

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
UPDATE: Car is heading to ART tomorrow to have all mods removed, and it will be sold in stock form. Please PM offers for the car in stock form. If it is desired with some of the modifications, price can be negotiated while the modifications are still available. Something else is incoming, and this one must go.

Whatcha got coming in there bud ?

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck Tuck should be an easier sell this way for ya.

Thanks bud. If any of your Houston cronies need some good parts, let me know.

Car will be stock, with headers, carbon interior, all MGW trim, three shift knobs, polished five spokes, and 08 hood. I will ask 50K for the car with the above modifications. That should be a steal for someone, not to mention this is a 1 of 8 car. I will edit my VCA listing once I am smart enough to figure out how to.:2tu:

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did your hot rod come in too? That's gonna be a wild garage!

** ** **. Unfortunately, Santa didn't leave little man enough in the stocking to keep it...we are holding out for the tooth fairy.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Pics Tucker !!!

Congrats Man ! You are going to love the FGT

:drive:

Thanks a bunch for the call Jerry. We are going to switch some things up a little to kind of make it my own. Can't wait...you know how long I have been in love with these things, so I went ahead and went with my gut on it.

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for the call Jerry. We are going to switch some things up a little to kind of make it my own. Can't wait...you know how long I have been in love with these things, so I went ahead and went with my gut on it.

My Pleasure !

Was good talking with you.

You have wanted one of these cars for a very long time.

Good choice and by talking with you I felt like this one will
be a long term type of car purchase. IMO this make a much
better purchase than the G would have been.

Congrats Buddy ! Can't wait to see some pics when you
get it home !

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks to be sold. All I have left is a Paxton and a set of stock five spokes/tires. The car went to a good friend down here as well. Glad to have him have it.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks to be sold. All I have left is a Paxton and a set of stock five spokes/tires. The car went to a good friend down here as well. Glad to have him have it.

Congrats brotha! Can't wait to see the new GT! Sent you a pm.

Andy