2006 VCA Special Edition Coupe, Deadline moved to Dec 9th

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear VCA Member,

We recently presented you with an opportunity to put your name in the drawing for the chance to purchase a one-of-a-kind VCA edition Dodge Viper. However, due to the holiday mail, many members have not yet received this information. Therefore, we have again attached the appropriate forms and program guidelines for your review. Please note: We will be extending the deadline to enter the drawing to Friday, December 9. The winners will be selected on Monday, December 12.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Viper Club of America Member:

Have we got more great news for you! Our Viper Club of America is AGAIN being honored by our friends at SRT! SRT has designed a Special Edition (VCA Edition!) Viper Coupe that will be available only to VCA members and will be delivered at the World Famous Barrett-Jackson Auction (www.barrett-jackson.com) in Scottsdale, Ariz., and in VERY limited numbers. Wouldn’t this 2006 special edition Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe look great in your garage? Here’s your chance to make that dream come true!

ONLY 50 special edition vehicles will be produced and are available exclusively for Viper Club of America members. Wait until you see the unique color scheme — Viper Red with Stone White Stripes (the only time that this color combination will be used this year) as well as red accents on the seats, steering wheel, shifter and hand brake; red background on the Viper hood badge and steering wheel badge; 5-spoke wheels; and exterior VCA graphics.

Want one of these? We’re having a drawing! And you need to act fast. You’ll have to meet some conditions if your name is selected, but that is part of the fun too! See the enclosed program guidelines for details.

To participate in this awesome chance of a lifetime, fill out the enclosed registration form and fax or mail it to Viper Headquarters. We’ll conduct a random drawing and select the lucky winners on Monday, December 5, 2005. You will be contacted immediately and asked to affirm whether you wish to proceed with the purchase. To be entered into the random drawing, Viper Headquarters must receive all registration forms by close of business Friday, December 2, 2005. This deadline is firm; no exceptions will be made.

Don’t miss this incredible, one-time-only opportunity to purchase a special VCA Edition 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe that is sure to become a collector’s dream. Fill out the attached registration form and fax it back to Viper Headquarters at (248) 553-2138. If you have any questions, contact Viper Headquarters at (800) 998-1110.

Sincerely,

Steve Wedel

President, Viper Club of America

program guide sheet.pdf

registration form.pdf

M. ROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red/White looks awesome!

4382DCX_Media_-_2005_Dodge_Viper_SRT-10_Coupe-07.jpg

4382DCX_Media_-_2005_Dodge_Viper_SRT-10_Coupe-06.jpg

438265-_DC_Official_Pic_Proving_Grounds.jpg

438264-_DC_Official_Pic_Proving_Grounds.jpg

438266-_DC_Official_Pic_Proving_Grounds.jpg

:headbang:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And thanks to Austin's incredible Photoshop skills, here is a more accurate indication of what this car could look like. AWESOME!!

You must be registered for see images

Registration deadline is this coming Friday, December 9th. Thanks again for the great work on this picture Austin!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the color combo- Hoped I Fit-
Tried Bob's on... no way-
I have to pass on this one.
NO HEAD ROOM!
(did SRT hear me???)
NO HEAD ROOM!!!
PBR

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Awsome Job Austin!

Only 50 available guys! I betcha this picture could sell hundreds!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice ...
But we all know it should look like this..

3964Slammed_yellow_SRT_coupe-med.jpg

Chuck you know yellow is faster as well....

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, now that the deadline has come & gone, and the drawing is Monday, how many of you submitted an entry? I seriously considered but held off...

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got called by vca, and I am getting one, and I am going to go out there.
If anybody wants to buy their car through my dealership, I will be able to inspect it for them if they don't want to go. I will sell them at invoice price, whatever that may be. I will post that when I get all the info.

Mike Robbins, Pres.
Ringgold C D J
Ringgold Ga
877-755-1751

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960