2008 Coupe - Should I Buy?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:welcome: :2tu: I am biased. Great color. Great car. You will love it!

V

Venomiss

Since you are now the owner of Big Red we hope you can join the VCA if you haven't already.

Need some shots of the Viper by the water please!

If you join and become a VCA member by August 27th you will be eligible to purchase raffle tickets for the VooDoo Viper.

6 days and counting for all the newbies reading this and membership is prorated.

The prorated amount for New and Venom members is
$75 for Standard

$110 for Venom

This will go join price runs July until September and is good until the end of 2010.

Be sure and call 1-800-998-1110 and find out more or go here.
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

Cincy2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since you are now the owner of Big Red we hope you can join the VCA if you haven't already.

Need some shots of the Viper by the water please!

If you join and become a VCA member by August 27th you will be eligible to purchase raffle tickets for the VooDoo Viper.

6 days and counting for all the newbies reading this and membership is prorated.

The prorated amount for New and Venom members is
$75 for Standard

$110 for Venom

This will go join price runs July until September and is good until the end of 2010.

Be sure and call 1-800-998-1110 and find out more or go here.
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

Joined VCA last week. Good deal.

Cincy

V

Venomiss

Joined VCA last week. Good deal.

Cincy

Thank you for supporting this site and the VCA!!!
Call the 1800-998-1110 on Monday and get your membership number.
PM it here to one of the moderators like kcobean or Lee00blacksilverGTS and they can upgrade your status here so you can see a whole lot more of the site.

More pictures!

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as the AC is concerned, I'd maybe have it loked at. I have a highly modded SRT10 coupe, black, and in the summers in MD we get 98+ heat with high humidity. My AC blows so cold I have to either turn it down or keep it from blowing directly on me beccause it starts to hurt.