2008 Model Corsa Exhaust now available!

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We now have Corsa track exhaust in stock for the 2008 models. This is the same high quality system used on the earlier models, it features all stainless construction, resonance canceling mufflers and new rolled edge stainless tips. The system fits perfectly and gives your car real tone without being obnoxious.

Ready to ship $1499.00

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good, I wonder how this will compare against the stock unit that comes with the 2008.

Reaction score
The Corsa cat back does nothing with the converters. And yes it will pop more but sounds great, lots crisper sounding then the stock 08' pipes. I would expect the flow to be better based on the fact that the Corsa is smooth all the way through and the stock one is louvered and has packing inside.

Corsa has also changed the metal a bit to help the "growing the older systems had. This along with the improved mounting will eliminate the chance of fitments issues from growth. The new rolled tip also helps cut down on the focused heat the knife edge tip would produce. We worked with Corsa to improve these aspects in the new design.

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I agree with Mark. The Corsa system gives the 08 more of a bark and a tad more off throttle pop. It is after the converter and does not effect the delicate tuning and emissions aspects of the new car. If you want quality exhaust with a much better than factory exhaust tip and no resonance at cruise speeds. Corsa is the choice.

These systems are available through Woodhouse Dodge and DC Performance, with complete technical and installation support. Please feel free to call us.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

Woodhouse Dodge
Mark Jorgenson
402-426-4127

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put the Corsa 2.5" Track Exhaust on my wife's Copperhead and I love the sound (nice and loud...I am white trash). How loud is the Corsa for the 08? Will there be a "Race Version" for the 08?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put the Corsa 2.5" Track Exhaust on my wife's Copperhead and I love the sound (nice and loud...I am white trash). How loud is the Corsa for the 08? Will there be a "Race Version" for the 08?
Man you need to get some sound clips of your 08. I really want to hear that bad boy.

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Corsa along with Random Tech Hi-Flow cats on an 08 yet?

How's the sound compare to 03-06?

G

Gotvenom 08

Has anyone installed the Corsa along with Random Tech Hi-Flow cats on an 08 yet?

How's the sound compare to 03-06?

I will be installing RT with the corsa soon on my 08.But it might be a few weeks( or months) till the weather permits me to drive it.So I won't be able to give you a comparison.

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Corsa exhaust on the 08 does not eliminate one of the cats. It does sound better on the 08's than the 03-06 models. The extra rpm and camshaft have changed the tone of the engine.

This system is 50 state legal. Several in stock.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Corsa exhaust on the 08 does not eliminate one of the cats. It does sound better on the 08's than the 03-06 models. The extra rpm and camshaft have changed the tone of the engine.

This system is 50 state legal. Several in stock.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996

Dan does that mean the "Track" exhaust is the one being offered?

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes this is the track exhaust. If you use it with high flow cats then the car (in my opinion) is too loud. For a comparison, the Bellanger headers and side exhaust with high flow cats makes less noise than a Corsa with high flow cats (03-08).

Dan

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So will the Corsa exhaust (still in the box) that I have in the shop for my long gone '06 fit on my new '08?

Last edited:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what you are saying also is that the new one will fit on the 06 as well and not be such a nut buster to keep in one place....not as much trial and error getting them located

Reaction score
Yes the 08" exhaust will bolt right up and with the adjustable tip it has is easy to keep in place although not very "pretty". :D

So what you are saying also is that the new one will fit on the 06 as well and not be such a nut buster to keep in one place....not as much trial and error getting them located

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
We just tested three Gen IV cars with Belanger headers, two had Mopar controllers and all three had different mufflers / exhausts on the same dyno, same day. In short, results were as follows:

1 - Corsa and Belanger exhausts were equally loud, 114 decibles outside the car.

2 - Stock muffler was 20% quieter than both.

3 - Corsa with Belanger headers made 10 more rwhp and 25 more rwtq than basic Belanger (Magnaflow) system and OE mufflers - 595 rwhp and 575 rwtq. It did have the Mopar Controller, so this could have helped hp & tq a bit, though one of the other cars didn't make the same numbers and it had the Mopar controller too but had OE mufflers.

4 - OE mufflers sounded a bit better to most outside the car at WOT, crisper. Quieter seems to cost about 10 rwhp or a bit more.

5 - At cruise, inside the car, OE muffler is very quiet - no drone even with headers, Corsa is next, basic Belanger system is much louder and drones (this is just our opinion).

As exhaust noise is highly subjective, your opinions may vary.

Dan

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes this is the track exhaust. If you use it with high flow cats then the car (in my opinion) is too loud. For a comparison, the Bellanger headers and side exhaust with high flow cats makes less noise than a Corsa with high flow cats (03-08).

Dan

I had the 3in Track on an 05 and it was very loud even with CCI inserts, I also had the
2.5in Track on an 04 and it was not as loud but still droned a lot at cruise.
How does this new Track sound on an 08/09?

RD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen