2008 Ssg Aero Drift Flipping Over

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I think drifting displays supreme car control. Obviously not shown in the video below. Even though, I cannot perform as Chris, I love driving sideways on my run-flats. My tires are substitute for Horsepower and Torque. ;)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old video, That car is an 07 SRT with APR parts just like Sam's Mopar Viper. Anyway Chris is a great guy, just to the entry a little to late and unfortunately the car grabbed hold of the barrier and over it went. Being upside down is a rare occurrence but it happens. I won't be one to argue but until you try it you won't understand how quick these guys minds have to work between all three pedals, the gears, steering wheel and most of all keeping your eyes on the track. It's nuts.

--RS

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure the Viper was produced in 2007? What are APR parts?

Yes 100% sure that car is an 07. It's not SSG, it's a darker custom green. APR makes the front splitter and rear wings for the Mopar drift cars.

You must be registered for see images attach

--RS

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes 100% sure that car is an 07. It's not SSG, it's a darker custom green. APR makes the front splitter and rear wings for the Mopar drift cars.

--RS

I think the point the guys are trying to make is that there was no '07 Viper period, let alone SSG.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This video has been posted here before but I want to be THAT STUPID with my drifting skills. :2tu:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8_UPW7Eg88[/media]

Oh come on....that doesn't take any skill, you just step on the gas and slide around alot wasting tires...right? Anyone can do that. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte