2009 SSG ACR Trade?

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a very nice ACR...

most especially the unique 2 color scheme, eye capturing, yet serious, well balanced and not overdone with a miriad of stripes or colors.

A few of the best exotic car manufacturers promote the 2 color, black & accent color option because of the race appeal, classy & timeless color layout.

Of course you may say, that green is too wild... however its appropriate for the ACR.

Sure to stay desirable by race fans years to come.

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
06 first edition coupe???
You must be registered for see images

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why a coupe can be driven on the street and an ACR cannot.:dunno:

Last edited:

Xhlr8n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you said coupe, but any consideration for a gorgeous 04 silver paxton powered vert? Thanks

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see any stripes in your avatar. I might also consider a trade for a '70-71 Cuda but it must be a fresh restoration.

So you would drive a freshly restored '70-71 Cuda around but not a ACR Viper? Makes no sense at all to me. To each his own I suppose. Good luck.

vipergtspa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The gen 4 acr is the only car out there that I would ever trade my gen 2 in for but it took 10 years to get that so I dont see a gen 4 acr in my near future :( Good luck with your trade.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960