2010 Final Edition ACR vs 2010 SSG ACR

More desirable now and possibly in the future

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for general consensus amongst members of VCA

Of these two cars, I'm curious which has more appeal, which has more potential to be sought after in future years.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm looking at both and cant make up my mind.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I clicked a box I didnt want. Mods can you remove the "public poll" option, that was not my intent, just wanted all forum members to be able to see it.

Thanks in advance

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me say this.
I checked the Final Edition, only because it's more of a street driven friendly color combo. But the SSG is way more cool if you're on the track.
So, six of one half dozen of another. For me, they are both spectacular!

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me say this.
I checked the Final Edition, only because it's more of a street driven friendly color combo. But the SSG is way more cool if you're on the track.
So, six of one half dozen of another. For me, they are both spectacular!

Yep, have to agree 100%. Both are jaw dropping gorgeous.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color for color I prefer the SSG... That gray looks better on a luxury car than it does on a supercar. That being said they are both beautiful in their own right and I would take the FE car because special edition cars are always more desirable and valuable down the road.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG all the way.
Far too many "special...final...unique.." editions to think that one will be worth more than any other.
Many Gen 4 ACR's are one of 3 or 4 anyway so they are more unique than the FE.
Not to mention the somewhat mundane colors.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG all the way.
Far too many "special...final...unique.." editions to think that one will be worth more than any other.
Many Gen 4 ACR's are one of 3 or 4 anyway so they are more unique than the FE.
Not to mention the somewhat mundane colors.

Grey and black with red, Silver and black with red (mundane). Viperjon calling the kettle black. I love your color combo....lol

Bruce

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to any parking lot in your area. Look around and you will see the most all cars these days have a nondescript, boring shade of silver, grey, platinum or similar. There are very few cars that have a color that pops and makes a statement. If you want a car that has (what somebody called a 'street driven friendly color')....then buy a silver Acura.

I also agree that there are way to many 'Final editions' to make them any more special. As mentioned before, there are way more 'Final editions' than many other unique color combos. Buying something that is labeled 'future collectible' is just buying into some marketing to sell more of a pre-determined product. Its rarely the producer of a specific product that controls whether or not it will be collectible in the future but rather production numbers, rare options and uniqueness.

The Viper is an incredible machine in every aspect.........make people take notice. SSG is the only way to go.

Matt

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG is an "in your face" colour. Stands out in the crowd, and very eye catching, you notice the colour then the car. The FE is more of classy subtle blend colour, drive up to a posh restaurant, notice the car, then the colour. I agree, too many FE's made to be HIGHLY sought after in the future. Mine is one of 18. I think one of 16 now that there have been a couple of FE vert crashes posted here. Regardless of the colour, we drive VIPERS, we get noticed everywhere.

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SSG.

You will be noticed.

The FE is nice, but any car from a Civic to a Aventador could pull off that paint scheme and be fine. SSG -- only one car can pull that off, and it's the one wearing it in your OP.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say the FE ACR will be more desirable in the future. Not many of them built and how often do you see one come up.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were 360... 360 2002 FE cars. Compare the value of those to a Non FE Red/white GTS and you'll see a huge difference. I like the bright wheels on the Gray FE better. SSG=Pam Anderson FE=Angelina Jolie :hmmm:

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apples to oranges.
Back then there were no custom color variations or 1 of 2 and 1 of 3 color schemes.
Red, silver black....blah....
The most Gen 4 ACR's of any color is roughly 23. They are all unique final editions now.

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I almost got an SSG so I'm prejudiced :) I love the black over green colors.

Can I vote for White with Blue Stripes (VOI9)? I just bought my second one

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta go with the FE, I tried to get the last FE ACR #47 (I'm pretty sure #48-#50 were not ACRs) last year but didn't have the cash :pile:

Even had the plate I wanted available

Last edited:

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you'll enjoy people saying, "whoa, niiiice!"... the FE.

If you'd rather hear "holy crap!" then go with the SSG.

Seriously, are you torn and can't decide? Or are you saying yould be equally happy with either car? If the latter, then work both deals aggressively and let the $$ decide for you...

I love both.

Sssssss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like all fe se le things mostly to be different but the rarity is an added plus IMHO ssg is my second favorite color right behind gts blue and you can't pull off ssg with anything other than a viper I pull for ssg both are very desirable though

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456