2010 Final Edition ACR vs 2010 SSG ACR

More desirable now and possibly in the future

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To answer your question, the FE will be more sought down the road. Just look at the 360 FE GTS that are pound for pound priced way higher than all other GTS! The SSG is a spectacular color but because of its loudness it has far fewer potential buyers! *****, but that's just the truth! So if you are buying the car solely based on what you can get for it down the road then FE is your car! I personally would rather be obnoxious and own the SSG :D

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were 360... 360 2002 FE cars. Compare the value of those to a Non FE Red/white GTS and you'll see a huge difference. I like the bright wheels on the Gray FE better. SSG=Pam Anderson FE=Angelina Jolie :hmmm:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
ill take both

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakeskin Green is the "Plum Crazy" of the modern Mopar era. I think collectors will love this car in decades to came, as it represents Viper-ness to the highest degree. Even if they're too shy to drive 'em, they'll love to show off an SSG ACR in their collection. Gotta admit, I'd have to be in an extroverted sort of mood to be out driving around town in one of those beasts... My next-door neighbor has a pearl orange Murcielago, and he comments on what a circus that car can generate when you least expect it. It's a car-crazy world out there.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since that is the pic of my car, I will chime in. This is my 4th Viper and I am a low key kind of guy, not looking for any attention because most of the time it leads to trouble. Everybody has their own opinion. The only thing I can say with certainty is that it is like a circus every time I go anywhere. People's mouths drop open and one time I saw a lady coming toward me and she was lipping "what is that?" If I park it somewhere, a crowd gathers and I have to answer all kinds of questions. If I was a single man on the hunt, it would be a huge asset because the ladies love it. Either one would be nice to have. I am not prejudice.

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All though funny as hell, completely unintentional. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have chosen to pay a premium for the last FE for sale that hasn't been titled in Canada.

I'm definitely the Jolie over Anderson type. My FE coupe got more attention than I cared for, don't think I'm interested in dealing with circus shows every where I go.

As far as re sale - I cant see myself letting it go anytime in the distant future.

I didn't have much thought towards the Viper when I was about to make a deal on ZR1 until I saw the FE coupe, drove it for a few hours, I fell in love and bought it on the spot with the Chevy dealer wondering *** just happened.

It was interesting to hear the comments, and watch the poll fluctuate.

Thanks for your input and creating more crap in my mind to decide upon.

Look forward to adding pictures once its in my hands.

Thanks again.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Choice... Like Pamela and Angelina they'll both give you a hell of a ride and they'll both look great on your arm but Angelina's stock will always be higher...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have chosen to pay a premium for the last FE for sale that hasn't been titled in Canada.

I'm definitely the Jolie over Anderson type. My FE coupe got more attention than I cared for, don't think I'm interested in dealing with circus shows every where I go.

As far as re sale - I cant see myself letting it go anytime in the distant future.

I didn't have much thought towards the Viper when I was about to make a deal on ZR1 until I saw the FE coupe, drove it for a few hours, I fell in love and bought it on the spot with the Chevy dealer wondering *** just happened.

Thanks again.

You won't be sorry getting any ACR, it's a ton of fun to drive.
ALL ACR's get the rock star attention regardless of color there is nothing remotely close to them on the road.
Congrats and enjoy.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SSG is my favorite but if your looking for a collectors car then go with the FE ACR. That will be the VIPER to have years from now...

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding resale, the I have an FE Esprit, it's worth twice what a non-FE is. Mine is also one of the 2 FE's painted the dark metallic grey - very similar color to the FE ACR....I've seen the neon orange, electric blue and neon green FE Esprits as well, many times I wish mine looked like a Skittle too. Main point, enything FE with a badge will hold more value (so long as you dont pay a huge premium for it when you buy that you can never recover).

BTW: I'd like to be the meat in that sandwich above (figuratively speaking of course)

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been Viperless for a year now and seriously getting Spring Viper fever . Sold my 08 to pick up a 2013 when they were released but not sure if i can wait that long . I wouldn't mind getting an ACR to hold me over .

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks again.
Drew, This is the car that came from Red Deer correct? If it is I know the car well. The distinguishing spot the size of a fist on the car roof will confirm this. There was some sort of fluid that dropped on the roof, stained the paint even though they tried to remove the mark it would not come out......I would look at this as a character spot. Nevertheless I walked as they just would not budge on their what I thought was excessive price. Good luck as its a beauty.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tough choice - I'm attracted to the SSG a little more though; I would probably look at it a little longer in the garage than the FE.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely the SSG. FE doesn't come close. Park them beside each other and which do you think will get the most attention?

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a spot on the roof. I'm ok with that. My coupe had runs in the paint and rear 1/4's didn't line up with rear hatch. I was ok with those as well.

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The spot is a character spot or birthmark....not a big deal with me. One thing that I did notice with this FE is the gaps on the rear quarters are perfect. I looked at a VooDoo and would not buy that car as the gaps in the rear quarters were ridiculous for a 100K car. This FE is a beauty and really the cream of the crop. You will be thrilled, trust me. This car with the fang stripe really works with this color combo on this car..... congrats and enjoy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang