2010 Final Editions

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hot off the press.

The 2010 Dodge Viper ACR's are - all gone!
The menacing Viper ACR Vooodoo Editions are - all gone!
The 2010 Dodge Viper Snakeskin Green ACR Special Editions are - all gone!
The Viper ACR 1:33 Edition cars commemorating the record lap at Laguna Seca
are - all gone!
And all of the Dodge Viper SRT10's in 12 different colors and 6 different
stripe combinations are - all gone!

All that is left is the Dodge Viper SRT10 Final Edition...and don't wait
before they are all gone too!

There will be only 32 Final Edition Viper SRT10's built for the US market.
These will be allocated, and all orders open for orders beginning tomorrow
morning February 10th, 2010.

As you know, 2010 is the last model year for the current generation of the
legendary Dodge Viper SRT10, so this is your last chance to grab one of
these classic American supercars.

For more detail on the 2010 Dodge Viper and all of the latest news, please
visit our new website: <http://www.viperheadquarters.com/>
Viper Headquarters | 2010 Dodge Viper SRT10, ACR, ACR-X, Competition Coupe, Vooodoo and 1.33 Special Editions.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not have full details but I hear they will be broken down by all 3 models, Coupe, Vert and ACR.

Bruce

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dont be confused that this is 32 new G4FED Vipers.....these 32 are within the 500 production.

On 2/10, those dealers with allocation will be able to order their G4FEDs

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a lof of them here in the Midwest. Woodhouse will have one of the largest inventories. I can not wait to see them in person.

Bruce

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear what the FE cars are going to look like, and what goodies might be on them. I'd be jealous if they end up doing GTS Blue with white stripes, factory headers, forged pistons, and a decent stereo.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my dealer F'd me again. This is the 2nd time in my viper history that i really wanted a special edition & he did not order the car for me when orders were open.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my dealer F'd me again. This is the 2nd time in my viper history that i really wanted a special edition & he did not order the car for me when orders were open.

Something tells me that you'll have the opportunity to find a few that dealers ordered and planned to inventory... Unless this economy picks up in a big way, I still see the supply of 2010's being pretty plentiful compared to demand. If the number of left over '09 and even '08 cars is any indication, there will be some '10 cars to pick from - and some screaming deals on those '09 and '08 cars. I hope I'm wrong.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was just published today. I have heard that they will be in all models and possibly all colors with special badging, but that is not confirmed.

Bruce

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"gone" is a little misleading, a lot of the "sold orders" are by dealers (for their inventory) and will be available 'for sale' when received...

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't worry Frank, the economy has not turned around (Obama is still president), pick up what you want when they land at a discount (my plan).

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen your list of cars and it stuns me a buisness owner would not stand up and take notice if you say you want a car!It seems the only place you can get away with that is in the auto industry!Sorry to hear it.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will find that a few select dealers will have cars that are unique to their dealership only. While the cars are indeed "sold out" for 2010 production, there are several that should be available from some of your favorite Viper dealers - and site sponsors. Stay tuned! :2tu:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put a deposit down months ago and know has yet to tell me what color it will be. I doubt Ralph knows. Actually--Ralph DOES NOT know or isn't saying

Last edited:

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the FE has finally gone off the deep end...

They're not going to do a Resistol LE/FE with barbwire penstrippiing and saddle leather interrior....are they?

Looks like the plain ole SRT will be the rare one.:devroll:

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they have only allotted 6 ACR's in the FE edition cars. It will be intersting to see the color combinations. Are the VOI cars going to be produced?

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They iniitally put them out as any color but now appears that the cars will all be the same color combos. I have not heard any new updates except possibly they will be the last cars built or numbered.

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BlkBlu did note correctly that they will all be one color. The intricacies of the system , just to get the First Edition in for ordering, left , what appeared , all the colors open. This caused folks to be under the impression that there would be a myriad of choices and that is not the case. To just get it in the programing for the short ordering phase, meant it was much easier just to show the code and disregard implementing an entirely new grid.

6 ACRs, and 26 others for Dealers , as Jon noted ---- 32 machines.

But then the 33rd will be going to this Club for , hmmm, another opportunity for it's members!!!:2tu: