2010 SRT's...

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting for a pic of an actualy 2010 Viper, but saw this and thought I'd post:

You must be registered for see images

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got tired of the slim look of the OE stripes on my 08, so last month I had them repainted and widened to my liking closely following the shape of the hood scoop in front outlined with a pinstripe, and covering the licensce plate area in the back and also adding up to 6 rear diffusers,bumper inserts and hood vents in Silver. Smaller touches like painted wheel's centre caps in black and SRT in red complete the custom package.

You must be registered for see images attach

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree'd, when I re-painted the black stripes to silver, I made the roof stripes as wide as the '06's and tapered the hood stripes

car_control_1.jpg

That is how the 2010 stripes should look.:2tu: The tapered ones on the OP look like a big ****** with *********.:(

Last edited:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree'd, when I re-painted the black stripes to silver, I made the roof stripes as wide as the '06's and tapered the hood stripes

car_control_1.jpg

Redtan...Your stripes are spot-on!!! 06 stripes are just right and the front taper looks right!!! The 2010 stripes look really stupid...way to wide...Why didnt SRT ask the VCA what we thought to get some kind of input...??? Maybe they will look better in person but I doubt it..