2010 TOXIC ORANGE (pics)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the paint guy at CAAP mixed a few cans of Copperhead Orange with Venom red if you ask me. I like it!

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just not feeling those stripes---love the toxic orange though----solid colored coupe would like nice--then add some 08-09 stripes in black or white

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how the stripes continue through the license plate like they did in the old 96s. Also this color is suppose to have alot of the qualities of SSG in the fact that in different light, it is a different car. Stripes or no stripes it is a cool color.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking it'd be more 'construction cone' orange....

Not bad, but not my style.

Agreed. Not a fan of burnt orange, copper or bronze-ish colors on cars.

Do like however when they light the tower in Austin burnt orange after UT wins. THAT, is styling.

You must be registered for see images attach

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do like however when they light the tower in Austin burnt orange after UT wins. THAT, is styling.

quick draw there dave
:mad:

just about to post Hook 'em Horns

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great photos! This just reminds me what a great looking car the Viper is.

Strange tho why Dodge does not paint the brakes the same color as the car, or leave them black.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another shot with a little more orange look.

Pic53.jpg

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Love the photo...... Hopefully, the tower will be lit up like that again on January 7, 2010!!!

Regarding the stripes......not really liking what I see in the pics. They look too wide in the back and I'm not a big fan of stripes tappered that much in the front. Maybe they will look better up close and personal.

Hook 'em!

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Diggin the color for sure. I expected a little more bright, but it still looks good.
Not a big fan of stripes on Verts tho.

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sure glad I got my Very Viper Org/blk coupe! Looks to much like an S10 chevy color, but each to their own.

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care for that color on the 08 Vette's, and I don't care for it on the Viper either.

VVO however is HOT!!

Looks like a knockoff of the Corvette's Atomic Orange...maybe Vette will come out with an SSG color and call it Venom Green? Anyway, have a friend who has a vert Vette in this color...be careful, he tired of it quickly.

As for the new stripes, ok I guess, but not as in your face as the original stripes. Also, what about the stripes blending into the black hood louvers, when the stripes are not black?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Like the color, need to see the stripes in person. Hate that last picture as it really shows how much the Viper SCREAMS to be lowered. I'm pretty sure it qualifies as being Jeep "Trail Rated".

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stripes are honestly ugly. remind me of the stripes on the very first srt-10 coupe concept

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
attachment.php

Shoot, I should see about trading in my Red Viper for the Orange one to match my SRT4 and put a Black stripe on the Caliber to match the Viper. Then I would have a "baby" daily driver version.

I guess it might just be easier to trade the Orange SRT4 for a Bright Red one. Then again I don't think there is a Viper Red option on the Caliber, that is if they made them any more.

Bummer, both of my dodge cars have been discontinued. :omg:

Attachments

• caliber-srt4-3.jpg
    caliber-srt4-3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 131

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it much more than the Copperhead I used to own. It's definitely a much richer color and probably pops like mad in the early evening sun:2tu:

As far as the stripes go, I will have to see them in person this weekend before I make my opinion up.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see where they got the idea and inspiration for the wider stripes...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

...but that doesn't mean they look good on the road cars. Please stick to the 08-09 stripes!