The new stripes = fail btw.

You must be registered for see images

Hopefully it will grow on me

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suppose you might have to see it in person. However its good to the the '10s getting out there finally!! :)

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripes are to wide at the Rear, Also should have kept the stripes out of the vents on the hood. Little narrower on the over all car would have been alot better. Glad I have my F/E Coupe.:D:D

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A dealer i know will be getting a SSG coupe with black stripes. I would really like to see that one. Something tells me that the new stripes will look good with certain color combos.

Moderator Edit, Dealer name removed as it was a non site supporting vendor.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like crap . Someone screwed that one up. Looks like a Ricer and screws up the look of the hood vents

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the stripes are going to look like that not a fan way to wide getting to far away from the look of what we like to say is a dodge viper

Hoodoo Man

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm trying to like it. But I don't think I'm succeeding! Bob may be right; it may look better with certain color combos.

Larry

the_postman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I like it. The back anyway, not sure about the front with the way it fades wider. But I like the Phat in the back :)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to like it. But I don't think I'm succeeding! Bob may be right; it may look better with certain color combos.

Larry

you guys may be right about the white stripes looking good on the right color car. for example, i am thinking they would look GREAT on a WHITE CAR!

:rolaugh:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much are they charging for those stripes now that they are taking up a gallon more paint per car.?:lmao:Looks like a 08 Viper in a funhouse mirror..:rolaugh: Well EVERYONE will know you have a 2010..:crazy2:

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I look the more I wonder what were they thinking...other colors or not the stripes really take away from the style. It is total overkill but still with that new 5th gear, the car will be easy to tell from the other years. It looks like the stripe delete option will be used more this year.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, VERY ugly!! Sorry to those that ordered stiripes without knowing how wide and ugly they were:(

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never miss a chance to hammer these fugly fat boys.....as stated above, "what were they thinking" or smoking?...definitely the year to buy without stripes

Bill