Oct. 13: Tators Tech Session
Oct. 19-21: NARRA at Watkins Glenn
Oct. 28: Karting in CT

Jan. 19, 2013 NY/CT Holiday/New Years Party

Last edited:

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good, to bad to airport events lolol BTW I just at GPNY a week ago, that place has slightly fall off of what it used to be. But I didn't try the simulator racing only go karts for me. It was a nice ride up there

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
an Eastern Region Get Together Event?

I've noticed that some of the regions hold a large get together event. It might be fun to pick a central point and invite NE,NY/CT, NJ, PA. Would be quite a turnout if the idea catches on. Maybe we could invite Guests, experts on Vipers to show their wares as well as the SRT Group. Could get coverage from DriveSRT.com and others.

I know there are two beautiful castles in Tarrytown, that's just off the top of my head.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: an Eastern Region Get Together Event?

:headbang:
I've noticed that some of the regions hold a large get together event. It might be fun to pick a central point and invite NE,NY/CT, NJ, PA. Would be quite a turnout if the idea catches on. Maybe we could invite Guests, experts on Vipers to show their wares as well as the SRT Group. Could get coverage from DriveSRT.com and others.

I know there are two beautiful castles in Tarrytown, that's just off the top of my head.

Thoughts?

Vipuronr,

Sounds like a great idea if you can pick location and work on this event and we will also help you. This is what we want more NY/CT members getting involved and planning events :2tu:

P.S. The "BEST" event we had was called "Tators BBQ" all regions from all over came but this year the Northeast regions are driving down to VOI and all the above you mention will be there :headbang: hopefully you will join us

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually joined around that time and missed it. Then Chuck was involved in all that Chrysler junk and didn't repeat.

With VOI on the East Coast, doesn't look like my idea would be for this year. That said, we can revisit for next year. Meanwhile, I can do some investigating.

Would like to attend VOI, just not sure as the summer is now really booked up for us...but, who knows.

Thanks.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually joined around that time and missed it. Then Chuck was involved in all that Chrysler junk and didn't repeat.

With VOI on the East Coast, doesn't look like my idea would be for this year. That said, we can revisit for next year. Meanwhile, I can do some investigating.

Would like to attend VOI, just not sure as the summer is now really booked up for us...but, who knows.

Thanks.

TatorToga May 19th & 20th! :2tu:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another event that would be nice is a cruise to Kent (Kent Falls) that would end with lunch at 1st & Ten in New Milford. The owner of 1st & Ten is a past Viper owner and car guy and he would block off parking spaces for us. We've been there before and its always been nice and the food is better than you would expect from a typical sports bar.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been trying to feel out if anyone was interested in doing a tour of the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant. I got some responses, positive, but not enough to set it up. It's free, except for your cost of gas to get there, and lunch is provided. I did it last year, was VERY interesting. If anyone in addition to the 6 people I have want to do it, say the word. We need at least 12 people to make it happen only because they do so much, and it is a very serious effort to arrange. Background checks are done, forms filled out, it's during the week (no weekends), and it is all day.
Andrew

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another event that would be nice is a cruise to Kent (Kent Falls) that would end with lunch at 1st & Ten in New Milford. The owner of 1st & Ten is a past Viper owner and car guy and he would block off parking spaces for us. We've been there before and its always been nice and the food is better than you would expect from a typical sports bar.

Peter, would you be interested in helping plan this event? I'll help you with it as well. Sounds like a great cruise.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed your post, Tony. I'm not sure, at this point, if I will have the time as I am starting a new job in another few weeks that will include weekend work. With open weekend days dedicated to family time, don't think I will be able to do this and probably now will not have time for many, possibly any events this summer. If not for this job, I would gladly have done it....just was at 1st & Ten and mentioned that we would like to do a few events that end up at his restaurant....he seemed pleased!

Sorry! :(

carmined

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are people from the NE Viper club able to go to the Monticello event on August 24-26? Where can I get more info? Thanks.

MakeItHappen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
July 29: Upstate Breakfast/Brunch

What's the story with this ? I haven't seen a thread or an email unless i missed it...Idk any of the info on this event and wanted to figure out my weekend plans !

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
July 29: Upstate Breakfast/Brunch

What's the story with this ? I haven't seen a thread or an email unless i missed it...Idk any of the info on this event and wanted to figure out my weekend plans !

MakeItHappen,

ViperTony our Vice-President is working on a event to replace this one in Aug. Will post more info. up for him within a week. Below is what he's planning

http://www.cucinawoodstock.com

R
eceived a e-mail from our Upstate Director (Skeeter) and he will also try to do something towards the end of Aug. If everything works out as plan we hope to have 2 Upstate events in Aug. :2tu::2tu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper