2013 Toronto International Auto Show

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The Toronto (Ontario Canada) International Auto Show is happening in a couple of weeks....does anybody know if the 2013 Viper will be making an appearance?

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it will. if not they might as well not sell vipers to canada. it was not in montreal a few weeks back. who knows , if it shows up in toronto it might come to ottawa. i wish..

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When is the Toronto show ?
Would be worth to make the 6 hour trip as I have to see a Gen V in person, before I get mine.
I ordered mine in Dec and still in BX with no Vin yet.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there was a tweet on jan 29 from srt that said , a car was going to toronto

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be the first year since 2010 that I'll be going. Ralph confirmed via Twitter that the '13 will be at the show, just like MoparBoy and others have mentioned. I'm too excited to see the new car!

Bah, I need my Viper fix....badly!!!

cpperhead1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Press day at the T.o show !!! this comment just in from press room @!..."There has been more excitement and photographers surrounding the new SRT Viper than seemingly every other vehicle unveiled here - combined."
by Michael Bettencourt via email 10:36 AM

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to go on Tuesday, I have to go up for work - excited to finally see it!

Too bad I won't be able to see the inside of the vehicle! (I assume)

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
I saw....OMG!! A friend sent me the photos of it.....it is so gorgeous!!

I so hope I end up with one...I want it so badly..but I have to admit...the longer this is taking...the more rumours I hear of 1 or 2 or none coming to Canada the more discouraged I'm getting...........
; (

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw....OMG!! A friend sent me the photos of it.....it is so gorgeous!!

I so hope I end up with one...I want it so badly..but I have to admit...the longer this is taking...the more rumours I hear of 1 or 2 or none coming to Canada the more discouraged I'm getting...........
; (

Vipernut, are you going to the show? Keep the faith, you have people like me that are rooting for you and doing what we can behind the scenes to make your dream come true.

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Vipernut, are you going to the show? Keep the faith, you have people like me that are rooting for you and doing what we can behind the scenes to make your dream come true.

Thanks Todd....you're very sweet!!
You and a few other people have been SO supportive and yes..I am keeping the faith..(barely) but still haven't given up entirely!!

So again..thank you so much.

And it is SO gorgeous!! I just can't describe it!! Yes..I'm going to the show Sunday.....wouldn't (couldn't) miss it!!