2nd Annual NY/CT Region Hampton's Cruise Pic's

stangkilr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2nd Annual NY/CT Region Hampton\'s Cruise Pic\'s

it has the comfort package luckily, it's been problem free up until this point with the battery, but small stuff ****** me off...we'll see...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

it has the comfort package luckily, it's been problem free up until this point with the battery, but small stuff ****** me off...we'll see...

Having a battery problem on a 7 year old Viper is completely par for the course. If you haven't already replaced the battery, it's actually a few years overdue.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i think its more serious than a freakin battery. i think his girl wants him to get rid of it cause ever since he got the viper the girls check him out like crazzzzzy.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looked like a fun time guys, sorry I missed it. Summer Sundays are tough for me, there's always a party to go to and alcohol & the Viper don't mix well. Having my new Kumho's mounted today which I've been waiting forever for, so I hope I catch up with you guys soon and test them out.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Russ,
They were dead. I've been waiting for the Kumho's to come back on the market in 18" for over 6 months. My drag radials were complete slicks, not a drop of tread. They did look pretty cool when I rolled them over to the shop that installed the new rubber. The Kumho's are the ugliest tire I've ever seen on a rim though.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I need a set of front tires I flat spotted them just need some thing to put on till I get a new set

thanx
Russ