2ND RUN CUSTOM HOODPAD GROUPBUY is READY TO GO!!!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After the 1st groupbuy on those custom hoodpads, i'm sure everyone LOVED it, so if you got any pictures of the pad installed on the car...please post pictures, otherwise here are some pictures of different color combos and custom slogans...

This 2nd run is gonna be the same deal...need total of 10 pads order(10 customers), it's $260 PER pad, but with slogan add on, will be $360 per pad, you come up any slogan, we will custom paint it on for you....

if you are ready for this....please go ahead E-MAIL or PM us and give us the following info, hurry and this groupbuy will get filled really fast, last one was filled after 3 days...

1. full shipping address with phone #
2. year and color of the viper
3. paying with paypal OR sending moneyorder?

Now for the SRT-10 vipers AND SRT-10 rams.....we have a group buy for your guys also, 5 pads of each, so total of 10, $260 per pad, and i have already post it in the SRT-10 section, check it out, if you order all 2-3 pads, they will all be shipped at the same time....once the groupbuy fill full, i will let everyone know, and once all payments have recieved, all pads will be on order....THANKS

6544new_stuff_013-med.jpg

6544red_silver-med.jpg

6544silver_blue-med.jpg

6544red_black-med.jpg

6544grey_silver-med.jpg

6544green_white-med.jpg

6544calipers_034-med.jpg

6544hoodpad_002-med.jpg

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My pics are not that good, but here are some of it installed. Sorry for the bad lighting, but the pad is AWESOME!
6316114-1465_IMG-med.JPG

6316114-1464_IMG-med.JPG

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in! , Kenric Garcia
'96 GTS B/W
Send me your address and I will send CK.
I just want the Sneaky Pete painted. Can you just make the eye in white like the rest instead of red?

Thanks, Kenric

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received the blue one this Monday but have not had a chance to put it on due to Hurricane Charley twisting our lives here. As soon as I put it on, I will post pics. It will look awesome with the blue powder coated intake tubes Sean did for me on my SC.

Looks really nice.. :2tu: ....better looking than the red one I bought from JonB years ago.

Bindy

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go For It, received my yellow/black today in excellent condition and the workmanship is first class.10 days from order to my door!!

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey VenomBlue, looks like you have to start selling clips with the orders, your getting an awsome amount of orders, and that seems to be the big question.

FLX109

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron: No need to post the pictures of my Red/Silver as you already have posted it! Turned out great, really appreciate your fine work!! Got it the day before the Mopar Natl's and got it installed. Had a lot of good compliments!

Thanks for the group buy!

A1998 :2tu:

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
this GTS/RT pad groupbuy orders are almost filled...so take your chance, and jump in....THANKS

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM sent. I'm in!
I also need clips. My Gen I never had a "real" hoodpad (just a small silver square heat pad). Selling clips yet???

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an FYI. I went to my friendly Dodge dealer today and told them that I needed some clips for my new hood pad and I wanted to see if they had any in stock. I never take my Viper to this dealer but they have worked on my Prowler and my pickup. I went straight to the body shop and talked to the service manager there. He stated that they just use a "universal" clip on all of the repairs that they do and that the Viper clips would have to be special ordered. I asked to look at these "universal" clips and he was happy to show them to me. They were EXACTLY like the clips on my Viper. He just reached into a large bin and handed me a big handful for free. No Viper tax. If you are ordering a new pad you may want to check and see if you dealer has some of these and save a little dough.

Doc