2Viper Sitings in Queens, NY. Plates....

Dream Machine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently began working in queens to help open up a new store. My commute has provided me with two sitings.

Thursday, May16th around 1pm:
Red Rt/10 on Grand Central Parkway, the license plate: ALESSI

Friday, May 17th around 3pm:
Blue/White GTS Gold Rims parked on Union Turnpike. License plate something like: up265n4 - caught it quickly out of the corner of my eye, but something like that. 0265in4...don't quite remember.

Also, mom saw a hunter green rt/10 heading towards brightwaters on bayshore road going towards windsor, two sundays ago (may 5th).

Any of you out there?
smile.gif

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dream:

Not me, but I've been around ALL those places! Funny that in the last 9 months, I must have seen only 2 or 3 Vipers (directly in and around the city)...other than at the Wizard BBQ where every Viper on the east cost was hangin' out. I'm easy to find - plate is the same as my signature.

I'll be looking for you!

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dream and CitySnake,

If you are interested, here is the break down of VCA members in the Metro NY area and Long Island.
New York City (Manhattan)...4
Queens...8
Brooklyn...4
Long Island...42 (Nassau County 18 and Suffolk County 24)

Snakes seem to get more prevalent as you head east.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper99:
Dream and CitySnake,

If you are interested, here is the break down of VCA members in the Metro NY area and Long Island.
New York City (Manhattan)...4
Queens...8
Brooklyn...4
Long Island...42 (Nassau County 18 and Suffolk County 24)
Snakes seem to get more prevalent as you head east.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks 99! Not sure why, but those numbers surprised me. I'd sure like to know the fellow Manhattan members. With 58 Vipers in the City/Island, don't you think we should consider forming a new region...(j/k). Meetings could be held alternatively at the 2 Peter Luger Steakhouses!

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the process of having a directory printed with the names, addresses,e-mails, and phone #'s of NY/CT VCA members registered as of April 15, 2002 and who wanted to be included in the directory. It will be mailed to all those members on the list I received from our region president, Joe Oneto.
I decided to get involved in developing and printing the directory for just that reason. So we could contact members nearby and hopefully meet more often.
It's very difficult to plan meetings and cruises because the region is so large as it includes all of NY State and Connecticut.I personally would love to find a restaurant in Nassau County where we could meet Fridays once in a while after work for dinner. The problem with Lugars, Bryant and Cooper, etc. is the valet parking and tight parking lots. I was thinking more of a TGI Fridays or a ******* with a large parking lot to accomodate the cars.

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Camille,
The directory already went to print. You will recieve one, however, your profile will not be in this edition. We will update and include new members on a yearly basis. At least you will have the names of members to contact.Are you coming on the Hamptons Cruise?

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper-Man,
The place in Smithtown sound perfect and Smithtown is a pretty good midway point for Nassau and Suffolk members. Do you know the name of the place? Let's try and set it up.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys..I'm one of the queens guys with a 2000GTS.. My previous name was BLKVENOM. Around my area are three Vipers..One a white with blue 94 RT/10, Then a 97 GTS, then my blk GTS, and the final one, rest in peace to daves 97 GTS SILVER WHICH LOST CONTROL ON THE CROSS ISLAND 3 WEEKS AGO AND (destroyed) THE CAR..THATS ABOUT IT HERE..Camille, what year Viper do you have???