3" Catback Going On

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I posted up a few weeks ago about getting the ACRX headers on my 2008 Coupe. I stayed with the factory 2.5" catback and installed 2.5" HF cats supplied by Toddy. I was very hesitant to go to 3" or and aftermarket exhaust as I'm not a fan of loud exhaust and I know a side pipe car can get very loud very quick. But knowing I was leaving some HP on the table led me to try find my own solution.

I spoke with Matt and Mitch with M&M performance about using their cat back. Both were very helpful and even went as far as to let me send my new 3" cats from BBG to them to be fitted with v-band clamps and to their cat back. The guys at M&M had my cats coated like there cat back and had the whole package to me in less than a week. Their customer service is right there with best of vendors I have ever dealt with.

I'm relatively new to the Viper community and like with any platform there are people that like one companies product over another. I do my very best to support the vendors that support/improve/and further my automotive hobby. I have done quite a bit of business with Toddy at BBG and the guy has went above and beyond to help every chance he gets, just like the guys at M&M were a lot more helpful than they had to be. I would also like to thank JonB for all of his help. The amount of good helpful people in the Viper community is very impressive and makes me feel that much better about buying a Viper.

Anyway back to the catback. It's currently being installed and will post pics as it progresses. I also will post some sound clips so others can hear what the M&M exhaust sounds like. I would also like to add that the build quality of the M&M catback is as good as it gets. Heres a few pictures-

Unwrapped and getting ready to install-

You must be registered for see images attach

And a few pictures of the install so far-

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!

Impressive looking RC! I can't wait to hear it fire up. I'll be looking for some other options for my Gen III once I do headers, as the Corsa is getting a little old to me...

OP
OP
R

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So are you selling your 2.5" cats?

Yes I will be selling the 2.5" cats that were on the car. They have 200 miles on them. I don't know if they are useable with other header brands. I am still on the fence about what to do with my factory set up.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very pretty...would look good on the wall as car art.

I'm still running the stock mufflers, do you know how much weight savings the new mufflers are over the stock units.

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
R

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members