4 Post Lift - Revolution Brand

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little more info on the Revolution lift in this thread:

The extended ramp is 44" long verses the 28" long standard ramp. The "B" dimension in the post above and on the site do not reflect the additional length for the extended ramp. To get the proper length, add 16" to the "B" dimensions in the tables.

The floor pads are 12" square

Also, for the 220V units a dedicated 20 amp circuit is recomended.

The total package includes:

1) Lift and assembly hardware
2) Four wheel chocks (attach on the ends of ramp with a removable bar)
3) Two extended (44") ramps, this is a REALLY extended ramp, most extended ramps are just 36"
4) Two drip trays
5) Two jack trays
6) Installation instructions
7) Shipping

Choices:

1) Regular of longer/wider/taller (XLT)lift
2) Red, Yellow, Blue, or Black color selection
3) 110V or 220V pump

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A little more info on the Revolution lift in this thread:

The extended ramp is 44" long verses the 28" long standard ramp. The "B" dimension in the post above and on the site do not reflect the additional length for the extended ramp. To get the proper length, add 16" to the "B" dimensions in the tables.

The floor pads are 12" square

Also, for the 220V units a dedicated 20 amp circuit is recomended.

The total package includes:

1) Lift and assembly hardware
2) Four wheel chocks (attach on the ends of ramp with a removable bar)
3) Two extended (44") ramps, this is a REALLY extended ramp, most extended ramps are just 36"
4) Two drip trays
5) Two jack trays
6) Installation instructions
7) Shipping

Choices:

1) Regular of longer/wider/taller (XLT)lift
2) Red, Yellow, Blue, or Black color selection
3) 110V or 220V pump

So Jay....Are you in?? :)

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love one but My house is on the market and I don't want to move it or store it. Hopefully down the road I can get the VCA discount. :cool:

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, we have:
H8TOW8
Brian Paddock
Warren S.
Me
So far....Who else is in ???

Cheers,

Ok...Here is an Update...
So far here is who is in...
H8TOW8
Brian Paddock
Warren S.
Me
....And a Viper Club member who wishes to remain unknown....its all very hush hush :)

Cheers,

Brian Paddock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...Here is an Update...
So far here is who is in...
H8TOW8
Brian Paddock
Warren S.
Me
....And a Viper Club member who wishes to remain unknown....its all very hush hush :)

Cheers,

Donnie told me the names of the five people over the phone.
I wrote them down at the office. I'll post it tomorrow, if I didn't throw it away.

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I am in too. Red, 220V, standard size. Deal is done, and Donnie told me we hit the minimum order of 5 units. $2990 for this lift is a steal!

Thanks Jerry! (and Donnie)

sting

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys,

I just reviewed this thread. Any chance of getting in on this now?

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just ordered mine...

Yellow to match the car

Cool...that makes 6....

Did you see that Bend Pack offer????
Am I missing something.....
Not to dis anyone, but I dont see any advantage to that lift over the Revolution except the adjustable runners...and the Revolution is less expensive and has more stuff included at no extra charge....
I was kinda worried I pulled the trigger too soon but glad I didnt wait for the other offer.......
Cheers,

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the VCA deal still available? If so, I will buy one. I inquired about the BendPak lifts that Driving School Fred had a group buy on. He never got back to me, so I will go with the Revolution.

Also, does Rotary offer an installation package? Thanks in advance!

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got mine earlier this week and installed yesterday.
:2tu:

4324Dsc00108-med.jpg

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Twin, I had a Rotary authorized installer do the install (Thanks Scott! for the referral). The lift was delivered to the warehouse at my work by Roadway Express (Yellow Freight by the way owns Roadway now), then I brought over my car trailer and had it loaded onto my trailer with a forklift by one of my co-workers, then drove it over to my house. I didn't want to break my back by installing it myself. Even if I had rented a forklift, there's still some heavy lifting involved and I wasn't too comfortable the thought of hiring "day laborers" to move it around, 2,000 lbs. altogether. I still would end up spending a few hundred bucks or so, just to save a few hundred. So I called an authorized installer to set up a time, and the company sent over two strong guys with floor jacks, dollies, wood blocks, various wrenches and pry bars to put it all together. Overall, it took them 5 hours, with a 30-minute break for lunch. The installers also did a lot of precise measurements in the end to make sure it was all squared and adjusted the cables at each corner so that all four posts clicked simultaneously on the safety locks while raising up. Works like a charm. First rate installation by Auto Shop Equipment in Anaheim, CA. Labor cost $550. Plus 3-gals (12 quarts) of dextron-III tranny fluid, about $20, and pizza and beverage for lunch, $25.

Rotary's authorized installers can be found here on their website, just type in your zip code to find the ones in your area, here's the link...

Rotary Lift Authorized Installer & Service locator - click here

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine today as well ... hope to install it over the next week ...

Brian Paddock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pictures from todays install. I want to thank every one again from the Kansas City Club for all the help.
You must be registered for see images

Can't even see the car is on the lift.

Brian Paddock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My garage has a large slope to it. One end is 12'4" and the other is 12'8".
I have the XLT and in the photo's the car is at maximum height on the locks.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine showed up to Yellow Freight yesterday. They said I can only pick it up after 6:00PM (which was a pain in the ***).

Then it showed up with scratches all over it. Wasn't packed the way it should be. I will call them today and see what they have to say.

Probably going to install it on Monday or Tuesday myself.

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Twin, there should be a can of spray paint inside the box with all the fasteners to touch up the scratches. Often, freight terminals handle the cargo somewhat roughly as forklifts will tend to scratch up the metal. As long as nothing is bent, you should be fine. Mine came a little scratched up in a few spots too, and the long release rod was bent on one end, but the installer just simply used a pipe bender to put it back straight, no big deal. Yours should have came with a plastic tarp wrapped and banded (straped) over together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456