4 Post Lift - Revolution Brand

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a lot of traffic and interest on 4 Post Car lifts. AB is doing a great job and service to the Viper Community.

I have been receiving a ton of emails “How cheap will you sell a Revolution Lift for, can you compete with that group buy?”. The answer is NOT EVEN CLOSE. The cost of steel keeps going up. This directly affects the price of all lifts.

Even though the price of the Group-Buy-Lift is cheaper, many want the security of a name brand lift with ALI safety certifications. I would insist on it. I am not going to Hi-Jack AB’s thread. I am not attempting to take away orders from that thread. This thread is to satisfy those that want a Revolution lift.

When you are looking at the pictures, take a close look at the Gold and Yellow safety catches. The Gold catch lock is the one that YOU manually control via the lock rod. The Yellow Safety catch lock is controlled only by the cable. You can see from the pictures that it is spring loaded. If the cable should snap, this secondary catch will keep the lift from falling. This would be a situation if you have the lock rod disengaged (say while lowering the lift) and the cable snaps. Situations like this on other manufacturers would cause the car to fall. Depending on what cable snaps and how the weight shifts, you might still get crushed by a car falling in your direction.

So here is what I can offer the Viper Community. The minimum buy will be FIVE Lifts or more this month. If Revolution does not get an order for five lifts from the Viper Club, no one gets the discount. This should be no trouble at all. I may have five sold in Kansas City alone. Donnie at Revolution will track the orders. I will not take orders or money. You will deal directly with Revolution.

This Offer Expires 3/31/05. These prices include shipping! Some states need to pay sales tax.

RFP7 4 post lift
Standard lift w/ extended ramps, 2-drip pans, 2-jack trays, shipping included - $2990.00

RFP7-XLT 4 post lift
Extended lift w/ extended ramps, 2-drip pans, 2 jack trays, shipping included - $3175.00

NOTE:
Shipping is included but Taxes need to be charged for the following states - CA,CO,FL,IN,KS,MI,MO,OH,PA,TN,TX, and NY.

Lifts come in several colors: Black, Yellow, Red, Blue.

You can choose the voltage: 110 volt or 220 volt

Delivery time is usually about three weeks.

You can pay with MasterCard or Visa. To place an order call Revolution at 1-800-604-3359 and talk to Donnie. Tell him that you want the Viper Club discount.

To find out more about these lifts: http://www.revolutionlifts.com

You must be registered for see images

Model Number RFP7
A. Rise 5' 3"
B. Length Overall 15' 10"
C. Width Overall 8' 11"
D. Inside of Column 7' 9"
E. Between Column 12' 5"
F. Height of Column 6' 8"
G. Width of Runways 20"
H. Height of Runway 4 3/4"
I. Width between runways 35"
Lift Capacity 7000lbs.

Model Number RFP7-XLT
Rise 6' 4"
Length Overall 18'
Width Overall 9' 5"
Inside of Column 8' 3"
Between Column 14' 7"
Height of Column 7' 9"
Width of Runways 20"
Height of Runway 4 3/4"
Width between runways 41"
Lift Capacity 7000lbs.

Why does Revolution cost more? Here are some examples

Notice the Cable is in the CENTER of the Column
2860DSC02408-med.JPG

2860DSC02406-med.JPG

2860DSC02415-med.JPG

Notice the quality sliders and no grease

2860DSC02411-med.JPG

2860DSC02414-med.JPG

2860Lift2.jpg

Jack Trays are included for "Tire Off Service"

2860DSC01468-900.jpg

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we get the special, count me in too.

Standard size, red, 220V

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt and Brian,

You can not keep her. I need her to make my lift look good. You can hire her for a photo shoot on your Bling Bling Viper. Is that the same? www.lorettabuckley.com

Hate to Wait... Make sure you get the ball rolling with Donnie at Revolution.

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in. I'll give Donnie at Revolution a call to put my order in. Just a few more people and we'll get the deal. Thanks Jerry for posting the pics and specifications on the lift.

:2tu:

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Revolution let me know that the orders will be taken in groups of five.

Every five orders gets the discount.

Don't wait to the last minute and not have enough orders in your group to get a discount.

Brian Paddock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just called Donnie and I'm the first one on the list.
Give him a call so we can get the first five lifts shipped.

Revolution 1-800-604-3359

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Vipermad..
Put a sticky on this please...

I will be ready to order soon as my garage is being designed now.

Hey Jerry,
Could I pay for one now and take delivery of it in a couple months?
I dont have room to store it while the garage is being built.
Cheers,

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have looked at Revolution lifts too. Very nice. Very high quality. As mentioned, they also have one thing that although relatively minor, many "bling-bling" sort of folks might like. You can choose from four different colors red, yellow, blue, or black

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in but I have to check my ceiling height first. I believe my ceiling height is 9'10". I will have to do some measuring tonight to be absolutely sure.

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called and put my order in with Donnie - 3 confirmed, only 2 to go.

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested. However, I have no intention of installing it myself. Will they install it on delivery for an added fee? If so, how much?

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can e-mail Donnie from Revolution at [email protected] with any questions or call him at 800-604-3359.

Revolution has many installers across the nation. He can help set something up.

Brian, I will help you install your lift with the local boys. Have lots of Pizza and Beer on hand.

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can e-mail Donnie from Revolution at [email protected] with any questions or call him at 800-604-3359.

Revolution has many installers across the nation. He can help set something up.

Brian, I will help you install your lift with the local boys. Have lots of Pizza and Beer on hand.

FYI: Donny advised that a local installer will charge $750.00, but you are assured of it being installed properly. Otherwise, he said that the lifts come with very detailed instructions.

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am interested. However, I have no intention of installing it myself. Will they install it on delivery for an added fee? If so, how much?

The truck driver is NOT the qualified installer. You will need to make an appointment thru the "local" (to your area) Rotary distributor, who will hook you up with the qualified installer.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donnie referred me to a installer in Houston & he charged 500.00. They knew what they were doing & it took 4 guys about 5 hours to finish. I am very happy with my Revolution lift.

Andy

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
FYI

I work for a new car dealer that is building a new facility and am going to be buying 50+ lifts for the new dealership.
I called my equipment rep. to shop price and he couldnt beat this deal!!
Cheers,

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Scott,

My lift is the standard RFP7. I was limited on space with the cabinets in front.

Thanks Jerry,
I think I will get the same one....I have a call in to Donnie now....I missed his closing time (Im on the Left coast)
How deep is your garage...can you close the door with the ramps installed?
(What a pest I am)

Cheers,

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI

I work for a new car dealer that is building a new facility and am going to be buying 50+ lifts for the new dealership.
I called my equipment rep. to shop price and he couldnt beat this deal!!
Cheers,

I'm sure Donnnie will apreciate an order for 50 lifts :)

I spoke with Donnie today and would like to point out several features of this lift.

First, the decks and ramps are not diamond plate, they are treated with a special non-skid material which prevents the slipping of wet tires on the deck. Decks made of just diamond plate are "slippery when wet", and Rotary lift was requested by its commercial customers to develop a surface that would eliminate the possibility of a person sliding off the loading ramp by "side sliding" upon loading or going off the other end of the lift because they were loading with wet tires, hit the brakes, and slid. The non-skid treatment is applied, coated ove,r and oven baked so it will be there for the duration.

Second, all safety locks, both the primatry and secondary, are located inside the column to eliminate exterior pinch points.

Third, it is the only lift on the market with two saftey locks, one manual and one automatic.

Forth, the lift weighs approx 2100 pounds. I have been looking at several lifts recently, one wieghs 1450# the other 1750#, the Revolution lift, at 350# more than both is one stout lift.

The normal price on this lift is $3,240 plus shipping, so it works out to about a $450 (and up) discount, depending on shipping.

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

I will measure my garage tonight. I will post back with garage length and ceiling height.

I also want to show how my garage doors are configured. I have commercial openers. I do not have the standard type pull opener. My openers are mounted on the wall.

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there anyone other than Dave (snakebitdave) that has installed a lift themself? I was thinkng about installing it myself with a gas (propane) powered forklift and having one other friend or neighbor to help out. I have my own set of tools and I'm basically a DIY'r on anything. Saw Dave's post a few months back that he installed it himself snakebitdave's thread. Anyone else with similar experience?

Hey, we get 5 buyers to commit yet?

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car won't be back from Heffners for 2 more weeks. I'm trying to figure out what height I will need for a lift. Can anyone tell me the exact height of a GTS ? Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456