4th of July in Central VA

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the 4th is only a little over 2 weeks away, I'm trying to see if anyone would like to get together in the Richmond area for a cruise and/or lunch. If you're interested, comment on any suggestions.

HowardBJr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since the 4th is only a little over 2 weeks away, I'm trying to see if anyone would like to get together in the Richmond area for a cruise and/or lunch. If you're interested, comment on any suggestions.

Mike, my other car club, Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruizers, is not going to have the cruise-in in Hopewell on July 4th because of the fireworks display that will be going on at Fort Lee. Instead we’re going to cruise down to the Yorktown Celebration. The Oldies But Goodies is a “Viper friendly” club and has invited us to cruise with them to the Yorktown Celebration.

We will meet at the Hardee’s in Hopewell (310 West Randolph Road) at 8:00 AM. Hardee’s is located across from the old Broyhill Ford on Route 10 in Hopewell. We will depart promptly at 8:20 AM. The show starts at 10:00 AM. Let me know if you'd like to participate.

Howard

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds like a lot of fun, but I have some family stuff I need to do that morning. I was hoping to be able to do something more in the afternoon. I'll let you know if plans change...if so, I'll be there.

HowardBJr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike, my other car club, Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruizers, is not going to have the cruise-in in Hopewell on July 4th because of the fireworks display that will be going on at Fort Lee. Instead we’re going to cruise down to the Yorktown Celebration. The Oldies But Goodies is a “Viper friendly” club and has invited us to cruise with them to the Yorktown Celebration.

We will meet at the Hardee’s in Hopewell (310 West Randolph Road) at 8:00 AM. Hardee’s is located across from the old Broyhill Ford on Route 10 in Hopewell. We will depart promptly at 8:20 AM. The show starts at 10:00 AM. Let me know if you'd like to participate.

Howard

Mike, I just found out that this event is for 1988 and older cars and they cannot make an exception for the Vipers. I will take my 39 Chevy instead of my Viper. Let me know if you'd like to ride with me to the event. You could leave your daily driver at the Hardee's in Hopewell.

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howard,

I appreciate the invite, but I've got some family functions to attend during the morning and early afternoon. It sounds like fun, but it looks like I'm going to have to miss this one.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant