Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were 5 of these at Roanoke motors today. Congrats to all of you!! :2tu:

7911new_viper2-med.JPG

7911new_viper.JPG

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I LOVE the new coupes but something about the stripes just does NOT look right.. I guess it's the way the cowl in the hood comes to a point, but the stripes do NOT.

IMO the stripes need to come close together as they "snake" down the hood along the edge of the cowl... in the fascia like on some comp couples or some custom paint jobs that are posted on here...

G

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I LOVE the new coupes but something about the stripes just does NOT look right.. I guess it's the way the cowl in the hood comes to a point, but the stripes do NOT.

IMO the stripes need to come close together as they "snake" down the hood along the edge of the cowl... in the fascia like on some comp couples or some custom paint jobs that are posted on here...

G

Hence the term "Frankenstein". Curvy things over or under hard edges. Go figure. Everything about the new coupe is the GTS silly-puttied to the SRT vert. The lack of thought is appalling. They're just lucky that they're cutting and pasting from good stock. The parts don't quite fit, but it still looks good. It says more about the designers than it does about the actual coupe, which I still think looks great... especially in black, which I never thought looked too great on a GTS. :2tu:

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the new coupes as well... I really like the blue but if i had to place one on order, i think i would get it in Dark grey with light grey stripes, if that was an option.. :2tu: :2tu:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow it looks amazing!!

I love the new coupes as well... I really like the blue but if i had to place one on order, i think i would get it in Dark grey with light grey stripes, if that was an option.. :2tu: :2tu:

i agree. that color would look awesome. dc needs to come out with that color for the srtc

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is tne best looking brand new supercar for the money you can buy right now. I reserve final judgement till I see one in person which may be a while.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is tne best looking brand new supercar for the money you can buy right now. I reserve final judgement till I see one in person which may be a while.

You would not be disappointed. It's a head turner!

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i really like the hue of blue on this car, it is gorgeous. is this the same blue used on the old GTS's, or is this a new color?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96