5 star rims

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 5 star rims for my 95 viper. Anyone have a really nice set they want to sell.

4207henri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 18's for $1350plus shipping, wheels only, almost perfect wheels, except for one curb rash on each back wheel about 1/2 inch long on the lip

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a brand new set (tires and wheels 5 star 17") off ebay, When my driver picked them up the guy had anougher pair I can get his number if you want to call him!
Which 3 star rim do you need?

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB usually has an assortment of used wheels as well.. (I got my 02 wheels and tires from him, great price and they were near perfect condition)

OP
OP
O

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a front rim for my 3 star and go ahead and pm me your drivers number so I can find out how much he wants for them.

britospeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of 97 wheels with brnd new pilot sports. 1500.00 takes them.
Michael

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need a front rim for my 3 star and go ahead and pm me your drivers number so I can find out how much he wants for them.
Each one of the 3-spoke Gen I wheels is different (they are unidirectional in addition to the front/rear size difference). You will need to specify which one of the four wheels you need to whoever you are trying to get one from. Good luck getting getting a right rear - they're almost impossible to get due to the commonality of parallel-parking curb hits, and right fronts were getting scarce last time I was looking (many years ago).

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get the pm?
I Have right front (new never used) chrome! $156.00 plus shipping.
or right rear silver, stock with road rash around rim $75.00 plus shipping(I was going to chrome a set, then found a compete set of 5 star)

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just bought these thought you might want to ck em out

6400asanti_3-med.JPG

vd..

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save your 3 star painted wheels for the day when your car becomes an expensive collectable.
They will be worth their weight in gold.
As will the non smooth tube intake parts, and all the other stock pieces that people replace.

But face it, the painted 3 star wheels were an economy measure to keep the price down on the early Vipers. They look like crap.

Get the stock 5 stars gen2 wheels you are looking for. They are very nice looking. Better than any of the expensive aftermarket wheels IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960