Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I broke the law and the law...

Get this dang thing to the track PLEASE. It's a RACE CAR - not an exhibition piece.

Reaction score

Hi Jerry,

Glad you made it home wihtout running into trouble with the law. But likely you are wired enough to handle the locals.

But if there is a CHP or US Marshall with a H*** On. It is a very serious federal violation. Jail time and vehicle confiscation.

And your car looks great!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I swear, that car should be made street legal! COME ON DC, where the new SRT Coupe?!

Austin

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But if there is a CHP or US Marshall with a H*** On. It is a very serious federal violation. Jail time and vehicle confiscation.

Man - there's a good reason to believe in heaven - there's gotta be SOME PLACE where there are no civil servant blockheads or red tape to deal with!

The idiots here are now talking about making it illegal to run exhaust systems louder than stock! :eek: If these morons get their way - we'll all end up like penguins - looking the same, acting the same, and all driving Volvo's.... NOT!

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had my Comp Coupe at a car show about 2 miles from my home. I trailered it there and when the show was over everyone kept trying to talk me into driving it home. I couldn't resist -

Well, at least the car is being driven and not just polished & parked in the Viper Pit. It's funny, every other Comp Coupe made it's debut at the race track and yours debuted at a Concourse Car Show. The horror of it all. Good luck at the track, if the car ever gets there. :)

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As many cars I know I know not running cats the CC should be street legal. Btw Jerry, that car is beautifull :eek:

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

By the way, didn't your mom ever tell you not to say anything at all if you didn't have anything nice to say? Almost sounds like there may be a hint of jealousy in your remarks. :laugh:

Actually Jerry, my mother never got a chance to give me those words of wisdom as she passed away during delivery, but thanks for the kind thoughts. Besides I did wish you good luck if & when you get to the track. There's no Viper tech in Fresno? BTW-I'll raise my hand in support of your CC on the cover of Viper Magazine. Wasn't that a request made by you a while back.
Yes, there are many jealous racers out there who are waiting for their Comp Coupes, so they can get it to the track this season, while you are cruising the streets of Fresno in yours.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Janni, He'll never race it. It's too purdy.

:eek: Beautiful paint job, Jerry!!!!! Take lots of pics of it now - it won't stay that way for long.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get this dang thing to the track PLEASE. It's a RACE CAR - not an exhibition piece.

I Agree!!!!!!!!! It's a Race Car!!!!

Stop adding weight--Wipe off the Zaino and bring it to the track!!

Joe B ( The Local Track Wh*re)