60 Paxton installs with no problems

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We now have installed over 60 Paxton Superchargers systems on the Viper SRT's and have had exceptional reliability overall. With our add ons, hardware upgrades and custom tune the production engine has been holding up very well.
The key is a safe timing and fuel curve throughout the rpm and load range.

We offer several levels of supercharged performance and upgrades to the driveline, suspension and brakes to compliment the power increase. Your car is worked on by trained Viper Technicians and every vehicle is custom tuned in house on our dynojet dynamometer.

Please feel free to call us for any of your viper needs.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Typically how long is the turn around for a basica paxton install? Thanks

Ricky

OP
OP
D

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The install generally takes us about 10 working days. We inspect, qualify and dyno test each car before the installation. If any repairs, service or warranty repairs need to be done we take care of that first. Once the car is finished and tuned. We road test it at least 50 miles and re-check everyhting.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Dan,
I have heard good things about you guys from dozens of members, and if you had the luxory of reading my thread on viperalley you will see the BS I have had to deal with on getting my car dialed in properly. I will give you a call on Monday.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan is excellent, but you need to take the car to him. It is very hard to tune it over the telephone.

Dan, looks like you check "everyhting" except the spelling. Thanks for getting my AEM running right.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dan is excellent, but you need to take the car to him. It is very hard to tune it over the telephone.

Dan, looks like you check "everyhting" except the spelling. Thanks for getting my AEM running right.

Actually there must be a way with modern technology for me to hook up the car to my computer and have it pop up in real time at Dan's shop on his computer, and have him tune it over the air, LOL! :nana:

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think your method of getting advice over the phone and tuning it yourself is working well. Since the first engine toasted you may want to put it in a good pro's hands like Dan.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanx for the info!
He sounds like he's got his act together from reading his site. It dosen't say where he is out of though.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanx for the info!
He sounds like he's got his act together from reading his site. It dosen't say where he is out of though.
hey B.T. hows is going? LMAO I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me one of your custom melted pistons. LOL!! I thought you would have bought yourself another viper by now. ROTFLMAO!! Viperalley sends it's warm regards B.T. ROTF!!! :bonker:

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanx for the info!
hey B.T. hows is going? LMAO I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me one of your custom melted pistons. LOL!! I thought you would have bought yourself another viper by now. ROTFLMAO!! Viperalley sends it's warm regards B.T. ROTF!!! :bonker:

I miss you guys, but I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at some future events! :2tu: :nana:

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i would enjoy the reunion but please dont mistake by kindness here for aything other than me being a gentle man. That being said, please remember I am a happily married man and I do not go that route. Not putting you down, I do know many "different" people and some work at my wifes hairdresser. we'll chat again soon B.T's

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i would enjoy the reunion but please dont mistake by kindness here for aything other than me being a gentle man. That being said, please remember I am a happily married man and I do not go that route. Not putting you down, I do know many "different" people and some work at my wifes hairdresser. we'll chat again soon B.T's

LMAO! Treading lightly over here are we?
I could have sworn you and Tucker thought everyone on this site were jokes?
Now why would you waste your time coming over here if you are part of the elite group from the Alley? :confused:
You wouldn't be coming over here to cause trouble now would you? :shocked:
I don't think Mr. Lee would care for that too much, nor any of the other members on here that unlike the Alley actually own vipers. :2tu:
I do know that you coming over here and hijacking good ol' Dan's thread from DC performance is pretty disrespectful!

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What are the documented performance results of an SRT ('06 coupe) with the basic Paxton install?
0-60
0-100
1/4 mile
top speed?

Thanks,

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan - Any possibility of offering a computer upgrade for a Paxton equipped car? With all of your tuning experience I would guess that you could provide a PCM that improves the spark and fuel settings to make the most out of the Paxton.

Aspects that would be desirable include:
- adding back in the spark retard that the Split Second units creates (specifically the non-boosted realm). The split second could be reprogrammed to increase retard during boost to compensate.

- Adding fuel as required based on the actual results (f/a data) or based on the mods (Corsa, Mopar exhaust, etc.)

- skip shift elimination

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21