70 today in Jacksonville

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heading to Cars for the Cure car show in Lake Mary this weekend in my 2008 ACR 'Nurburgring'. I used to live in New England and really feel for everyone affected by today's horrible storm. Will post pictures of show for all of you snowbound.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last weekend we had 8 vipers on a cruise. Ended up at Ocean One hotel at Neptune Beach. They asked us to park cars around entrance. Never saw so many picture takers. This is why I moved to Florida 30 years ago.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Both Florida viper clubs are meetiing in St Augustine February 25 to 27. Planning a cruise in the country and lots of good food and fellowship. If you haven't signed up yet do so soon.

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaaaahhhh....good ole Jax...my hometown growing up. Still own a condo there in Pelican Point on Jax Beach. Wish I'd been there for the cruise guys.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$125 to stay at the Hampton Inn on St Augustine Beach - a great deal. Even have a whirlpool in the room.

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last weekend we had 8 vipers on a cruise. Ended up at Ocean One hotel at Neptune Beach. They asked us to park cars around entrance. Never saw so many picture takers. This is why I moved to Florida 30 years ago.
I didn't hear about the cruise until now. Who organized it?

GTS Rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I moved from STL to Jacksonville last year but my family is still up there. I heard it was -4 last night. Brrrr:crazy2:

BlkViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. This past cruise weekend was great. Great company and fast cars. Doesn't get any better than that! And we definitely rocked One Ocean. All the employees there were asking what was the occasion for such nice vehicles to be all grouped up together! :2tu::drive:

ViperPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been in Va too long, its either too cold here or I'm getting old... I'll be moving back to Jax around the June time frame. :2tu:

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking about the event in Jax last weekend not the upcoming one in ST Aug.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456