8 Lb pulley for Roe SC

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have an 8 lb pulley for a Roe blower they'd be willing to sell. I have one coming but it won't be in for a few weeks which will cause me to miss an event at Pocono.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Take longer than that for you to receive one from here. Good luck

Ted

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got an oversized underdrive pulley that can raise your boost on the 5lb pulley.

OP
OP
P

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks but I'm going down from 10lb to 8 lb so that wouldn't really help. Anyone else????

Phil

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb question, perhaps, but why does it take more than a few days to ship a pulley? Are you telling me Roe doesn't have these on the shelf??

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one I'm not using currently.
If you send me yours when you get it, or just send mine back when you're done, I can send mine to you ASAP. Just pay for shipping.
PM me if interested.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are out of stock of the 2.65" (8psi) at the moment. Takes time to get material and make more.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have an 8 lb pulley for a Roe blower they'd be willing to sell. I have one coming but it won't be in for a few weeks which will cause me to miss an event at Pocono.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

What size do you have now ? A David Weaver billet lower pulley and a 6.5lb upper pulley .... that should give you an extra 2psi. I just happen to have one ;) $200 shipped
Keeping the larger upper pulley and going to a different lower will have less potential for belt slip too.

Last edited:

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 8Lb pulley and correct belt if you need one still...used 500 miles or so...Make me an offer...I have no idea what they sell for.....Al

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte