911 Was A Great Success!

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Bobby C. and all his hard work it turned out to be a great event. The trip into the city was the best part. The sound of 36 cars going thru the Lincoln Tunnel, was like a swarm of killer bees. Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this event a success. :headbang: :usa:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some Pics from the day!
8086IMG_0032.JPG

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too would like to reiterate how great this event really was. I have wanted to visit Ground Zero since the day the towers fell. I would like to extend my thanks to all those involved in making this event happen. The NJ club was very hospitable and I am glad this inter-club event went as well as it did. I too got quite a few photos in my regular fashion. Here are some of them, others can be found by going to: My Gallery's 9-11 page

You must be registered for see images

Nick :usa:

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to also convey my thanks to Bobby Cerchione, Bob Carroll, and the entire NJ VCA for pulling off an absolutely astounding event and tribute to the fallen heroes from four years ago on 9/11. With 34 Vipers in all, the logistics for such a huge undertaking are mind-boggling. Yet, Team New Jersey pulled it off as smoothly as a quick trip to the local soda shop. Anyone who's ever tried to pull off a large, multi-regional event will tell you, that's the true mark of skill at running a car club!

Below are a few more pictures I managed to snap with my camera while attending the solemn 9/11 ceremonies at Ground Zero in Manhattan. Reflect, and enjoy.

2DSC_3532-med.jpg

2DSC_3534-med.jpg

2DSC_3535-med.jpg

2DSC_3540-med.jpg

2DSC_3546-med.jpg

2DSC_3547-med.jpg

2DSC_3549-med.jpg

2DSC_3551-med.jpg

2DSC_3556-med.jpg

2DSC_3561-med.jpg

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
Thank you for those kind words and photos. I look forward to another multi region function with you folks again. :2tu:

Nick,
Great shots, you and Dave really captured the feeling of the days events!

Bobby :usa:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,
Please go to the start of this post by Rolstar, click on his photos and you'll see the group shot. I'll try and get you a copy.
Thanks Again!
Bobby :2tu: