97 GTS Dash removal help

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I have almost all my interior out of my GTS going to take them 2morrow to a local upholstery for a full interior upgrade in leather and suede with red stitching. Anyway to get to my question I already removed the front part of dash but is there a way to remove the other half of dash it seems like it's a full piece with the side pillars and all? Thanks

OP
OP
T

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to clarify the front part of dash that has the gauge bezels I already removed that came off pretty easy I'm wanting to know if the other half of dash with side pillars and headliner trim is also removable??

OP
OP
T

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told that it is not removable.

I was afraid it wouldn't be...when removing the front part of dash I accidentally scratched the drivers side pillar so I will have to take the car to the upholstery shop and have them wrap the other half of dash with pillars(not removable) in place. Everything else is already at the shop getting work on should have the car completed in maybe 3weeks or so it's completely stripped down right now:2tu:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I have almost all my interior out of my GTS going to take them 2morrow to a local upholstery for a full interior upgrade in leather and suede with red stitching. Anyway to get to my question I already removed the front part of dash but is there a way to remove the other half of dash it seems like it's a full piece with the side pillars and all? Thanks

I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you are asking to remove as being half the dash; but, see if this thread helps:
dash removal

OP
OP
T

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you are asking to remove as being half the dash; but, see if this thread helps:
dash removal

I have removed everything seats and all. I already removed the dash board I'm referring to the other piece behind the dash where the 2 defrost vents are located seems to be a full piece attached to the side pillars and goes across across the headliner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960