'99 GTS w/ 300 shot

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \'99 GTS w/ 300 shot

I thought you had a Supra?
laugh.gif

Seriously, to dump that much N2O, it's not such a great idea to keep it stock. Pistons are a start if it's a 'cream-puff' motor. Also, plumbing is very critical because of the length of the intake manifold. When the system shuts off, there's still ALOT of gasses to burn off -- this is where you can see some great intake explosions. There are many custom intake manifolds all plumbed and ready-to-go for nitrous. I'll bet if you did a search for some good keywords, you'd get some really great info (haven't checked myself lately). Don't forget BIGGER injectors and a major fuel system.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Twin NX foggers, 150 shot per side, additional fuel pump/fuel line, good fuel 100 octane+. And last but not least TUNING done with someone who knows nitrous.

If you are interested message me, I can lead you down the right path on what to do, or who to see.

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Before removing it to do Turbos, I ran the NX 300HP system for over a year using no less than 15pounds a week. Just stick with the jets that NX includes and get the 'FRED' and you will be fine. With their jetting at 300 I made the best power at 1050psi bottle pressure. I never melted plugs. I never detonated. I never used anything but 91 octane pump gas. (I actually miss the simplicity of that kit right now.....)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang