99 Silver/BlueGTS ACR Just put in classifies

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99 Silver/BlueGTS ACR Just put in classifieds

Hate to let it go after 10 years. Not desperate but for the price I will.
Planning on traveling the country for a year. No pictures yet I have to learn how to put them on this site.

If someone here can let me email pictures to them and then could post them on my ad or here that would be great!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might want to add pics to your ad. It will help people who might be interested. Good luck.

Thats why I said no pictures yet. I also asked if anyone is truely interested I would forward pictures. I'm just not one thats very computer literate. I need to get an 8 year old kid to come do it for me:dunno: Thanks for wishing me luck. I will help keep value up for everyone. No give away. They will have to want my car.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats not too far off what I paid for mine last June with 4300 miles on it. The market has since gotten even worse, so I think that you may be a bit high. Course my car has the 'H' word associated with it so that probably knocks 10k off its value right there!:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know its a long shot in this economy, but I'm not desperate. It needs to be someone
that understands they are buying for $45,000. I just put the $10,000 MODS into already. 540hp to wheels. The car launches strong with 1.5's 60fts with ET streets and skinnies. Many witness to the 10.7 run. Including Lee Saunders and Chuck Babel they know the car well. If you do a search here somewhere there is a picture from the 2008 supercar shootout. I did the first run of the day and the car pulled the front wheel
in the air. I also framed it because I couln't believe it. The car does have heavy duty halft shafts I need to put on my Ad.

V

Venomiss

Your pictures turned out very nice and good luck with the sale.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That color combo was my second choice if I couldn't find a steel grey viper. Very nice car, good luck with the sale. You replacing it with another car?

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That color combo was my second choice if I couldn't find a steel grey viper. Very nice car, good luck with the sale. You replacing it with another car?

Thanks. No to this day I can't imagine what I would replace it with in the price range.
I love this car and may not sale it at all if I can't get the right person willing to pay the price it deserves. I will not give it away. I will help everyone with a Viper hold the value. I wish everyone would do the same.

The only reason I am trying to sell is I plan on buying a motorhome and traveling the country for one year.

Mike

V

Venomiss

Thanks. No to this day I can't imagine what I would replace it with in the price range.
I love this car and may not sale it at all if I can't get the right person willing to pay the price it deserves. I will not give it away. I will help everyone with a Viper hold the value. I wish everyone would do the same.

The only reason I am trying to sell is I plan on buying a motorhome and traveling the country for one year.

Mike

Too bad you just can't rent a motorhome for the year and trailer the Viper.
(That way you have something to drive when the motorhome breaks down.:D)

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad you just can't rent a motorhome for the year and trailer the Viper.
(That way you have something to drive when the motorhome breaks down.:D)

I have been in the motorhome business 30 years. There are some companies that rent gas units, but I want a diesel. I will be towing a vehicle, but it will be for off-road and places I would not take the Viper. Plus I'm just moving on to another chapter in my life. The Viper has been the most fun I've had in the last 10 years. Worse or best case scenario I will keep it in the family and sell it cheap to my son. Hell he already proved he can drag race it better than me.

Mike