A/C kit still available anywhere for a 93?

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anywhere that still sells or Install the A/C kit for the Viper?

I am in SoCal.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a 93 that didn't have air, I tried all the usual suspects... JonB etc... Salvage... eBay

Never found a kit. Salvage is probably the only way to get one. Find out if a Gen II AC can fit your Gen I ???

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do a search, I think I listed the MANY parts somewhere. There are no kits available anymore,. You have to get the parts separately and a few of the lines are not available anymore except from salvage vehicles. I had Tator's install mine in my '94 a few years back. Total cost: 5K. :omg: Sticker shock for sure, but I wanted a factory unit.

craig

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to have air in my 93. would be nice. let me know how this turns out for you. If there are more people wanting air maybe someone will come up with something for us.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kits are long gone! There are 26 factory parts in total to the GENI A/C, 24 are still available! The 2 parts that are no longer available are the drier and bracket for the compressor and there is only 1 compressor left, plus some of the other parts are down to 2 & 3 of them. Total MSRP on the parts left $5132.65 [less 20% = $4106.12]. I also have a copy of the instructions to original A/C Field kit. If your thinking about it, do not hesitate! :drive:

http://forums.viperclub.org/vendor-review-tators-garage/

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I added A/C to my 94 about 8 years ago when all parts were available. It was about 5K then, but well worth the money.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A/C in a gen 1 is for pu$$ies......

Gen 1 is a mans car. Nothing wrong with a bit of sweat on a hot day. Take a shower when you get out.... or stay out of traffic!

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A/C in a gen 1 is for pu$$ies......

Gen 1 is a mans car. Nothing wrong with a bit of sweat on a hot day. Take a shower when you get out.... or stay out of traffic!

I prefer the company of women in mine and they seem to like the A/C. LOL

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer the company of women in mine and they seem to like the A/C. LOL

No way to deny that notion....but...

Gen 1 is not a car made for catchin' girls! The thing is cool and **** but not made for anything but speed. Granted, it's outdated now... but the original basic feel shows through.

As a happily married man, I really couldn't care less if the girls are interested or not.

(Your feelings may vary, hahahah...)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang