A&C Performance - Screwed me - Watch out

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd,
I don't think you needed an attorney to prove your case, but in the event that you did I hope you sued his sorry ass for legal and court costs. Glad it worked out in your favor.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As any business owner knows (or will find out shortly). There are customers that will COST YOU MONEY, to do business with. And are just plain a liability to do business with AT ALL. In my business, I try to feel these people out and just avoid. But sometime you get stuck in a time consuming nightmare like this one. Im glad it all worked out for you guys..

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw a quick post on here to finally clear all this up.

On the day of court, and know that in 4 years we have only had one customer like this, A&C performance was there with all the factual paperwork.

AEM testing, documentation, emails from Jeff. And like we suspected.

Jeff Gaines didn't show up. Case closed.

Todd

I know this is an old thread, but I just read the whole thing and I'm glad to hear everything worked out in the end for you. I appreciate both lengthy conversations we've had on the phone the past couple of weeks going over mods/prices etc., I look forward to doing business with you this summer Todd! :)

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool read, thanks for bringing this up. I won't ever use either DC or A&C as I'm not (nor will I ever be) in California. This COSTomer sounds like a real pain!! I hope you don't ever have to deal with such a customer again. Although some shops are shady, at first I was on his side. I mean, there are tons of horror stories on auto shops it makes me want to do my own work if at all possible.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can personally say my dealings with Todd and his staff has always been top notch. And as many of you know I am all about customer service and experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh